INDUSTRY FORUM

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Contests posted on DK…25k Equalizer a very solid offering, but the slate is uuugly again.

Kane to be about 1000% owned…

Friday
    Aston Villa (H) 2:45pm ET (A) Man United
    l
    Saturday
    Southampton (H) 7:45am ET (A) Everton
    West Ham (H) 10:00am ET (A) Leicester
    Swansea (H) 10:00am ET (A) Newcastle
    Sunderland (H) 10:00am ET (A) Norwich
    Tottenham (H) 10:00am ET (A) Stoke
    Watford (H) 10:00am ET (A) West Brom
    l
    Sunday
    Crystal Palace (H) 8:30am ET (A) Arsenal
    Man City (H) 11:00am ET (A) Chelsea
    l
    Monday
    Liverpool (H) 3:00pm ET (A) Bournemouth
  • Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Haven’t seen a line-up with Hazard….anyone know his % ownership? I faded Chelsea entirely

• old_T

Sanchez low owned? From where are we getting that information?

Edit: Oh must be Mondo? Didn’t play much there so idk.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@old_T said...

You are correct…double checked and he is ~42% owned in the main DK GPP.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@old_T said...

Edit: Oh must be Mondo? Didn’t play much there so idk.

I’m right behind you on a couple DK tournaments, we have very similar cards.

• old_T

@sirrobert6 said...

I’m right behind you on a couple DK tournaments, we have very similar cards.

Ha, well unfortunately that means you probably didn’t have much Ward, which means you probably aren’t going to win :(

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@old_T said...

Ha, well unfortunately that means you probably didn’t have much Ward, which means you probably aren’t going to win :(

one of those days where nobody would’ve believed the card you had last minute before a change. Gut was screaming Man City all week, even after seeing Aguero start had the craziest stack with Fernandinho to meet cap, still stuck with Sanchez. Kept with Silva so I’m not completely lost and have outs if Gomez does’t start, how many cards did you take Navas? His sub really hurt you, that’s brutal. That being said, I’m assuming you have the L’pool stack tmrw. I’ll fall behind and/or won’t catch you.

• Craptor

plop gonna plop tomorrow.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@sirrobert6 said...

one of those days where nobody would’ve believed the card you had last minute before a change. Gut was screaming Man City all week, even after seeing Aguero start had the craziest stack with Fernandinho to meet cap, still stuck with Sanchez. Kept with Silva so I’m not completely lost and have outs if Gomez does’t start, how many cards did you take Navas? His sub really hurt you, that’s brutal. That being said, I’m assuming you have the L’pool stack tmrw. I’ll fall behind and/or won’t catch you.

Dont sweat it…any line up with Fernandinho isn’t a good one except maybe on champions league gamedays when you are trying to squeeze Messi, Neymar & Ronaldo into the same team.

• old_T

@sirrobert6 said...

how many cards did you take Navas? His sub really hurt you, that’s brutal. That being said, I’m assuming you have the L’pool stack tmrw. I’ll fall behind and/or won’t catch you.

He was on almost half my lineups. You always have to expect Navas to get subbed though so I went into it expecting that, but he usually gets his crosses in before getting subbed. Hopefully Firminho starts today and Rogers reverses the triangle in midfield instead of playing arguably both of the two hardest working mids in the league in holding roles again…

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@old_T said...

He was on almost half my lineups. You always have to expect Navas to get subbed though so I went into it expecting that, but he usually gets his crosses in before getting subbed. Hopefully Firminho starts today and Rogers reverses the triangle in midfield instead of playing arguably both of the two hardest working mids in the league in holding roles again…

I doubt Rodgers is changing his center mid trio today…at least not till they face stronger opposition. Coutinho is most effective in the AM role and scored last week. Can’t justify moving him this week. Henderson is captain and plays. Milner was promised a CM role to sign so he plays till he starts to stink. I personally think they are best having Emre Can protect the back four, one of Henderson or Milner in CM and Coutinho as AM

Btw, I think Firminho starts for Lallana or Ibe today

• afcangelo

Really hate this holding role for Milner, he is so dangerous when he’s out in that right channel but he’s not going to be so that’s that. Adam Lallana for me, along with Coutinho, Benteke and Clyne of course. It’s Bournemouth, at Anfield, maybe they can run riot who knows.

Not taking Milner in that holding mid role though, him or Henderson. I’ll sink or swim with either Lallana/Ibe, and the former Southampton winger wins out for me

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

really excited Gomez is starting. Makes cards more exciting.

• mquirog1

Which would you guys rather take?

Benteke, Joe Gomez and Max Gradel OR Coutinho, Clyne and Gradel?

I am still a little hesitant about Benteke up front by himself but then again this is Bournemouth first real test. Conversely, Coutinho will get off a high number of shots and score definite points.

I am sure the Bournemouth players will have some nerves playing in front of such an intimidating stadium/crowd.

• Craptor

Bournemouth score a legit goal, ruled a foul. Pool score a clear offside goal, it counts. Makes sense.

Note: according to new offside rule coutinho is offside and making a play on the ball so it’s offside before people say something stupid about benteke not being off.

• acesedy

Yeah he clearly tries to play the ball. Almost got a foot on it even. At that moment it’s offside and the play should be called dead. Benteke comes in as the late man and scores and it should not have counted. Whatever…

• gcowboy5886

Ritchie with 9.75 on DK with a goose egg at half, Daniels got 6 pts for crosses and 9.5 pts total… Bournemouth could be pretty great while they stay cheap for fantasy purposes. They should feel hard done for not getting any points in this game too.

• Craptor

Sadly I wasn’t able to win all the money, but I did win most of it. Eat a dick benteke.

• NannerZ

@Craptor said...

Bournemouth score a legit goal, ruled a foul. Pool score a clear offside goal, it counts. Makes sense.

Note: according to new offside rule coutinho is offside and making a play on the ball so it’s offside before people say something stupid about benteke not being off.

This literally cost me 1st place and 1500 GBP on Mondogoal. The guy who just edged me at the top got an offside goal from Benteke and a clean sheet bonus from Clyne to slide into first. If one of those didn’t happen I’d have won my first GPP.

Someone give me a hug?

• badgerdores

Props to DK for having another 20K Equalizer this weekend. Believe last one didn’t fill but wasn’t any overlay either. Keep it up please and looking forward to UCL

• Craptor

@NannerZ said...

This literally cost me 1st place and 1500 GBP on Mondogoal. The guy who just edged me at the top got an offside goal from Benteke and a clean sheet bonus from Clyne to slide into first. If one of those didn’t happen I’d have won my first GPP.

Someone give me a hug?

hug

• Craptor

Also ya props for the good GPPs still hopefully they hover around those levels still. UCL group stage gonna be hella fun, love researching all the random teams and learning about them. Hopefully some big tournies for that. You should probably just have a 100k and start running qualifiers now IMO.

• 3rdDFS

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2014 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Opening round of UCL best time for DFS soccer imo. The EPL schedule really isn’t very DFS friendly. Also agree with Poop on giving props to DK for keeping GPP’s as they are….EPL/UCL will grow a lot with them pushing into foreign markets in 2016.

• old_T

It was the right call to disallow Bournemouth’s goal. Last time I checked you’re not allowed to wrap your arms around the defender as you head the ball.

• old_T

@NannerZ said...

This sucks, try to look at it as a form of variance and take solace in the fact that your bankroll still got a lot bigger, which gives you many more chances to get a win. Eventually something like this should happen in reverse that nets you a win. GL.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@old_T said...

It was the right call to disallow Bournemouth’s goal. Last time I checked you’re not allowed to wrap your arms around the defender as you head the ball.

Agree. But that’s one situation where the refs usually swallow the whistle.

Screams big club/small club discrepancy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).