INDUSTRY FORUM

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Contests posted on DK…25k Equalizer a very solid offering, but the slate is uuugly again.

Kane to be about 1000% owned…

Friday
    Aston Villa (H) 2:45pm ET (A) Man United
    l
    Saturday
    Southampton (H) 7:45am ET (A) Everton
    West Ham (H) 10:00am ET (A) Leicester
    Swansea (H) 10:00am ET (A) Newcastle
    Sunderland (H) 10:00am ET (A) Norwich
    Tottenham (H) 10:00am ET (A) Stoke
    Watford (H) 10:00am ET (A) West Brom
    l
    Sunday
    Crystal Palace (H) 8:30am ET (A) Arsenal
    Man City (H) 11:00am ET (A) Chelsea
    l
    Monday
    Liverpool (H) 3:00pm ET (A) Bournemouth
  • Craptor

@old_T said...

It was the right call to disallow Bournemouth’s goal. Last time I checked you’re not allowed to wrap your arms around the defender as you head the ball.

You mean like darmian did to micah richards in the villa mun game? that would have been a peno if that’s the case.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@gcowboy5886 said...

Ritchie with 9.75 on DK with a goose egg at half, Daniels got 6 pts for crosses and 9.5 pts total… Bournemouth could be pretty great while they stay cheap for fantasy purposes. They should feel hard done for not getting any points in this game too.

I am actually impressed by them so easily exceeding/meeting value. Especially Daniels, so much cheap.

I’m equally surprised (and thankful) for everyone who bet against Liverpool. Picked up the CS bonus on Mangala/Sanga and Gomez/Mignolet. Great weekend.

• old_T

@Craptor said...

You mean like darmian did to micah richards in the villa mun game? that would have been a peno if that’s the case.

Lol, nice job cherry-picking that one….but yes, refs do miss calls sometimes…remember the offside about which you were just whining? Can’t have it both ways…

You just can’t stand anything good happening to any big club other than Arsenal, it’s pretty obvious and pretty lame.

• old_T

@gcowboy5886 said...

Ritchie with 9.75 on DK with a goose egg at half, Daniels got 6 pts for crosses and 9.5 pts total… Bournemouth could be pretty great while they stay cheap for fantasy purposes. They should feel hard done for not getting any points in this game too.

Ritchie looked soo much better today. He just wasn’t into it in the first match at all compared to today. Price drop for next week too.

Even with two clean sheets I’m definitely worried about LIverpool’s defense going to Arsenal next Monday. Sanchez…yikes.

• gcowboy5886

Next week’s defense and keepers are ugly at first look all around, definitely will take a few days to figure out… Probably a discussion for another thread lol

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

missed the Gunners game. But I’m looking for some people’s take on Ozil. Apparently he was 54/55 for passes? Got the apple, but is he worth keeping around? (particularly in long-range/season long leagues)

• astronot86

Wouldn’t want ozil in a long range league. He is way too inconsistent for me, and I think some of that is down to arsene playing him out wide, like he did often last year. He seems to hate that role and sulk in it. But yeah, in a number 10 role, I could see playing him on your team.

• Craptor

@old_T said...

Lol, nice job cherry-picking that one….but yes, refs do miss calls sometimes…remember the offside about which you were just whining? Can’t have it both ways…

You just can’t stand anything good happening to any big club other than Arsenal, it’s pretty obvious and pretty lame.

Incorrect I thoroughly enjoyed city’s curb stomping of Chelsea.

• old_T

@Craptor said...

Incorrect I thoroughly enjoyed city’s curb stomping of Chelsea.

Idk…Mourinho says Chelsea were the far better team in the second half…

• old_T

@astronot86 said...

Wouldn’t want ozil in a long range league. He is way too inconsistent for me, and I think some of that is down to arsene playing him out wide, like he did often last year. He seems to hate that role and sulk in it. But yeah, in a number 10 role, I could see playing him on your team.

Agree with this. Also even when he’s playing well it’s not like he scores bunches of goals either.

• acesedy

Didn’t Arsene say he was giving Ozil the 10 spot on a permanent basis. I believe I heard the commentators saying that when I was watching the CP/Arsenal game on the weekend.

• astronot86

Arsene says a of things. I’d wait and see before going long range with it. It’d be the smart thing to do, though. Hope he does.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).