STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• milanman21

Leaving out the Newcastle-Arsenal game as it is not part of the prize pools offered on Draft Kings, home side listed first.

10:00 a.m. EST:
    Aston Villa v Sunderland
    Bournemouth v Leicester
    Chelsea v Crystal Palace
    Liverpool v West Ham
    Man City v Watford
    Stoke v West Brom

12:30 p.m. EST:
    Tottenham v Everton

Thoughts?

• Mazzone

Mondogoal Rep

Lineups are in for Arsenal/Newcastle… Anyone looking to play in more contests that include that match can do so at Mondogoal in both dollars and pounds.

• strassnerte

Struggling back and forth with Silva or Mahrez. I feel like one of them may go for 20+, but which one

• pep4464

The only 2 contests worth playing are already filled on DK wtf.

• gcowboy5886

Yup, they finally filled early this week. Think this slate brought a lot of people in.

• Bdyates

What is the best resource for finding starting lineups for the 10:00 games?

• gcowboy5886

Twitter. Just follow the teams official accounts, or people like hambazaza make sure to re retweet then as well.

• Bdyates

cool, thanks!

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Bdyates said...

What is the best resource for finding starting lineups for the 10:00 games?

Get the EPL Live app.

• einars

http://www.rotowire.com/soccer/premier-lineups.htm

that works well….most of the time lol

• 3rdDFS

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2014 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Thank me later. http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/premier-league

• mistermoneybags

Nice to see soccer becoming NASCAR with disqualifications/wrecks ruining otherwise good lineups…

• thekidjtaylor

Would anyone care to explain what the hell is going on? Away from any tv and it seems like any logical lineup made this week is a Failure.

• Jfinn

Mahrez was a huge disappointment.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

Stupid Stoke players cost me big time with their red cards after a very promising start. Charlie Daniels injury also hurt

• badgerdores

Ouch, 2 weeks of profits gone in 2 hours. Another negative score from my cash LU keeper. Smh

• mistermoneybags

@thekidjtaylor said...

Would anyone care to explain what the hell is going on? Away from any tv and it seems like any logical lineup made this week is a Failure.

Aside from Manchester City…to this point at least…it is clear that there is very little separation among the majority of teams. Red cards were very significant today (i.e. Newcastle, Stoke and to a lesser degree, Liverpool), but I think also there is a degree of “daring” on the part of away teams this year where they are basically saying we are going to play to win. Mid-table teams have bought very well and closed the gap on the top tier. Will be interesting to see what Chelsea does in the next 48 hours before the transfer window closes. Also, and just based on the evidence thus far, EPL teams with the exception of Manchester City may get brutalized in the Champions League this year.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Mahrez should’ve been faded, biggest bust of the week. Bummed about Agüero no value.
    Also should’ve held onto Lens more like I wanted.

• gcowboy5886

I was surviving the Mignolet disaster in cash until that third goal, yikes. Needless to say not much went as expected this week.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

I’m not completely killed off yet, still have some Everton value at play.

• Jfinn

@sirrobert6 said...

Mahrez should’ve been faded, biggest bust of the week. Bummed about Agüero no value.
    Also should’ve held onto Lens more like I wanted.

He was playing well. I thought he would have gotten at least a couple shots.

• thekidjtaylor

@mistermoneybags said...

Aside from Manchester City…to this point at least…it is clear that there is very little separation among the majority of teams. Red cards were very significant today (i.e. Newcastle, Stoke and to a lesser degree, Liverpool), but I think also there is a degree of “daring” on the part of away teams this year where they are basically saying we are going to play to win. Mid-table teams have bought very well and closed the gap on the top tier. Will be interesting to see what Chelsea does in the next 48 hours before the transfer window closes. Also, and just based on the evidence thus far, EPL teams with the exception of Manchester City may get brutalized in the Champions League this year.

This seems like it will be the theme this season. I agree with you on Man City and the Champions League, and even they have plenty potential implosions waiting to happen.

• Craptor

red cards killed me today or i would have crushed prob

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@thekidjtaylor said...

Rondon is the only sensible pick that has actually done serious damage today.
    Pedro will be the most successful highowned player, most of City didn’t meet value (even Kolorov who did awesome). Not even going to touch Lpool for fear of puking all over my laptop.
    Wilson reps a group of players (like Rondon) who could’ve been picked but shouldn’t have been, not logical. Even the super picks like Shaqiri barely made value. I’m actually curious to see who made value this week, because it is a complete shitshow right now.
    I’m also trying to figure out who actually won anything from today, anything. Every name I see was on the loss end, and even my heavy card which did well (and not over) has me with a goosegg, which is completely bizarre considering it’s not that bad, and EVERYBODY did bad.

• thekidjtaylor

@sirrobert6 said...

Rondon is the only sensible pick that has actually done serious damage today.
    Pedro will be the most successful highowned player, most of City didn’t meet value (even Kolorov who did awesome). Not even going to touch Lpool for fear of puking all over my laptop.
    Wilson reps a group of players (like Rondon) who could’ve been picked but shouldn’t have been, not logical. Even the super picks like Shaqiri barely made value. I’m actually curious to see who made value this week, because it is a complete shitshow right now.

It certainly seems like most Top 5’s this week will be full of donkey, or absolute psychics.

I absolutely wasted McCarthy, Kolarov and Pedro in my LUs by pairing them with Coutinho, Mahrez, Costa.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Looks you need Sako or Sinclair to cash high in GPP’s this week, two names I can’t say I really even looked at.

At least I played some cash games this week which should turn out OK despite a negative from Mignolet.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler