SUNDAY

Arsenal @ Fulham
    EPL Match Site

Chelsea @ Southampton
    EPL Match Site

ManCity @ Liverpool
    EPL Match Site

• KindGuy

Thanks for starting the thread up, Sir Rob!

Tottenham plus some cheap Burnley stacks seems to be the way to go at first look.

• Lee123

Spurs have been playing awful and historically play pool off of a UCL week

• gvn2fly1421

They beat Man United, Fulham, and Newcastle in their last three. While those teams are not exactly powerhouses, neither is Cardiff.

My only question is how much Kane is too much? Have him in a little over half of my lineups now but thinking that is not enough.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

my article is up for the player pool on my twitter.
    Tmrw morning I’ll be doing my first of what I hope to be many pre-lock shows. If anyone has any questions, PM me or let me know, I’ll cover it.

• gvn2fly1421

Can you link your twitter Robby?

• KindGuy

@sirrobert6 said...

my article is up for the player pool on my twitter.
    Tmrw morning I’ll be doing my first of what I hope to be many pre-lock shows. If anyone has any questions, PM me or let me know, I’ll cover it.

Sounds like fun, can’t wait!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@gvn2fly1421 said...

Can you link your twitter Robby?

no, I can’t sorry.
    It’s on my profile. Just lick my username, you’ll find it.

• KindGuy

Yahoo back with the Sunday games on the main slate….

• Rasmus

@gvn2fly1421 said...

They beat Man United, Fulham, and Newcastle in their last three. While those teams are not exactly powerhouses, neither is Cardiff.

My only question is how much Kane is too much? Have him in a little over half of my lineups now but thinking that is not enough.

Kane will be highly owned in both cash and gpp. My approach is to play him either in cash and fade in gpp or the other way around.
    I decided to go 100% Kane in gpp and fade in cash because with his high salary he is much better paired with cheap gpp plays like Deeney, King etc. and in cash i can build a great lineup that almost 100% cashes if he doesn’t score that day.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

going live in roughly an hour, make sure to tune in.

• Lee123

Right but look at kanes stats after UCL games. Historically poor. Fading would be a smart move and I think wins GPPs

• Rasmus

@Lee123 said...

Right but look at kanes stats after UCL games. Historically poor. Fading would be a smart move and I think wins GPPs

Just looked at the last championsleague campaign + the first game this season. He scored 8 goals after 8 cl games. I wouldn’t call this historically poor. And now he gets one of the best possible matchup all year.

• Guizzy

Cardiff are utter dross, worst side in the league & it’s not even close.

Best matchup potential of the year for any attacking players fantasy wise is Cardiff at home, for sure.

• ironhammer

Fading Kane and stacking other Spurs options, hopefully it doesn’t hurt me too badly

• Rasmus

Hate how the teams lined up… Lamela out, Richarlison not playing on the wing. Need a completely new cashgame lineup.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

jumped on Richarlison when I saw their lineup, Bernard too. So weird, so upsided.

• Rasmus

lol i removed Richarlison after i saw the lineup.. playing upfront means lower fantasy output. Only play him in a gpp lineup now.

• Dfspacman

Anyone with a Bournemouth stack?
    Watford ruining this slate

• rttemple

Have a Watford stack :)

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

when you have more cards than goals

• Lee123

And while everyone was calling for Kane, my call wouldve netted you money

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

no Dalot.
    Later, weekend.

• Yeoman

@ironhammer said...

Fading Kane and stacking other Spurs options, hopefully it doesn’t hurt me too badly

Raise your hand if you played Lloris for the save potential. And Dier for likely goal(s).

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

oooo SIggy, OK.

• Guizzy

@Lee123 said...

But your call was proved inaccurate by the following post.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler