SUNDAY

Arsenal @ Fulham
    EPL Match Site

Chelsea @ Southampton
    EPL Match Site

ManCity @ Liverpool
    EPL Match Site

• KindGuy

Tottenham massive fail. Even with Cardiff getting a red card. Did they just park the bus?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

so, I dinked again.
    2nd in the Golazo with Shelvey’s incredible second game.
    My Wolves defensive stack held true, AGAIN.
    Seriously guys, just play Wolves with me and profit. Last weekend Jonny, this weekend Doherty.

• KindGuy

Has anyone been playing these UEFA Nations League slates that DK have been running? Awesome slate of games today.

Switzerland @ Iceland

Northern Ireland @ Bosnia and Herzegovina

England @ Spain

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

Has anyone been playing these UEFA Nations League slates that DK have been running?

I love it as a fan. Love it.
    For DFS, anything not at least four games, and I generally ignore it. It’s nothing personal or anything towards the site, I just find my personal play drops off the smaller the slate, under four games that is.
    Very exciting because I strong believe it will produce better national teams. Furthermore, guys like Harry Kane won’t be able to hide behind domestic game by game results, as now there will be a larger sample size of national team results (not to mention, higher level of play, and higher level of competitions/not friendlies). Or teams like Poland, who have been able to get by on weaker routes will have less excuses with more competitive games.

Long story short, this NL is going to do wonders for weeding out the weaker teams and players from national teams. In terms of DFS, it’s kind of like a mini-world cup. If I wasn’t working nights and there were more consistent, bigger slates, I’d probably wake up for it (UCL size slates). Are there? kinda talking out of my ass here, honestly don’t even know, just generally assumed they were all smaller slates.

• gvn2fly1421

Anyone care to explain to me how Cardiff are favored at home this weekend against Fulham?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@gvn2fly1421 said...

Anyone care to explain to me how Cardiff are favored at home this weekend against Fulham?

Game result, home game, recent form, history.
    In truth this game is more of a coinflip. But, oddsmakers will almost always favour a home team in a toss up, as they should. If we compare the past couple matches, Cardiff have been the far better side, as Fulham have been beaten 8-1 by Arsenal/Everton, while Cardiff kept Spurs 1-0 (with a red), and Burnley 2-1. Fulham seem far more susceptible to concede in this matchup, let alone away from home, which is the biggest point, Fulham haven’t won an EPL away game in like 6 or 7 years. So, there’s that too.
    All this combined would make Cardiff an ever so slight favourite, in my eyes anyway. I can’t imagine they are the biggest favourite of the week or something.

• gvn2fly1421

Thanks Robby! Makes sense.

And no, they are not. City are far and away the biggest favorite on the slate and as Stew always says, “They need to just take them off the slate”.

• Guizzy

I think DK have made a bit of a mistake on tonight’s pricing… they have Kante at 8.3k! xD

• Rasmus

@Guizzy said...

I think DK have made a bit of a mistake on tonight’s pricing… they have Kante at 8.3k! xD

Nico Schulz at 8100. Lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).