• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

the highest I have Kane in cash dbl ups is 7%
    The lowest I’ve seen Aguero was 52%

what even is this.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Aguero off, there.
    Now, can the rest of the slate start to wake up and make him irrelevant?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

no TAA? This can’t be real fucking life right now.

• scsa1998

Kane off after doing absolutely nothing. Aguero over Kane to me always makes sense since Aguero has a floor because of the shots.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@scsa1998 said...

Kane off after doing absolutely nothing. Aguero over Kane to me always makes sense since Aguero has a floor because of the shots.

Aguero was guaranteed 65min.
    He literally needed every other chalky player to screw off to pay off from those minutes.
    That’s literally the worst script to chase in the entire world, I don’t get why people would consider that cash.

• scsa1998

@sirrobert6 said...

Aguero was guaranteed 65min.
    He literally needed every other chalky player to screw off to pay off from those minutes.
    That’s literally the worst script to chase in the entire world, I don’t get why people would consider that cash.

While 65 minutes isn’t ideal he tends to do his damage even in a short time when Man City are huge favorites at home. Kane was away in a much tougher matchup. What do I know though I lucked my way into a 90th minute Sane goal. He was the mistake player that everyone lucked into. Had 4 points going into that goal.

• Guizzy

@scsa1998 said...

While 65 minutes isn’t ideal he tends to do his damage even in a short time when Man City are huge favorites at home. Kane was away in a much tougher matchup. What do I know though I lucked my way into a 90th minute Sane goal. He was the mistake player that everyone lucked into. Had 4 points going into that goal.

I’m taking 65min a Aguero home to a dire Burnley side over Kane at a similar price away in a tough London derby, where with the exception of the last meeting have been famously scrappy low scoring affairs.

Saying that I’ve had a shocker today. All a matter of opinion.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

by process of elimination, Lallana is going to break this late hammer simply because he;s basically the only attacking threat I don’t have…

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

yeah, give the goal to the other 60min full salary guy. Why not? LOL what a time to be alive.

• JH822547

Redcoat completely dominating the top 20, all over Bobby Reid.

• scsa1998

@sirrobert6 said...

yeah, give the goal to the other 60min full salary guy. Why not? LOL what a time to be alive.

Perfect gpp play.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@scsa1998 said...

Perfect gpp play.

agreed, I was more referencing him as a cash play, which lost me my final h2h on a shaqiri salah stack. The levels of suboptimal that destroyed me this weekend was beyond lolol

Bobby Reid was such an awesome play tho, I was all over different parts of that game, not him. Camasara was awesome too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).