West Ham 1.43
    WBA 0.88

Man City 3.05
    Watford 0.73

• duster10

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Im looking forward to this slate tomorrow (Tuesday). Should be tons of subs playing….good value out there.

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Article preview has been posted – EPL: Week 22 Preview Tues

Let’s get it!

• Dirt_Lavert

Looks like the TOT game will be the wettest one

https://www.metcheck.com/HOBBIES/football.asp

Makes me want to load up on man city even more

• Dirt_Lavert

Also, would be nice if DK updated gamelogs for soccer. It’s becoming LOL where they don’t really care about it I guess.

• piffffffffff

100% agreed

• KindGuy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Also, would be nice if DK updated gamelogs for soccer. It’s becoming LOL where they don’t really care about it I guess.

Yea….. what the hell is going on? I keep on having to double check team fixtures to make sure of things. The rotowire blurb will say “X player scored 2 goals last match” but then the game log won’t have it. Cmon DK!

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

How much City is too much City?

• piffffffffff

@elementasrat said...

Yea….. what the hell is going on? I keep on having to double check team fixtures to make sure of things. The rotowire blurb will say “X player scored 2 goals last match” but then the game log won’t have it. Cmon DK!

I emailed them about it. They said player cards will be updated by thurs morning…

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@piffffffffff said...

I emailed them about it. They said player cards will be updated by thurs morning…

messaged them last week about it too, they have made three slates since I brought it up.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Faucher said...

How much City is too much City?

depending on who they start, but I expect a healthy dose of City.

I have chased a Watford result EVERY week since the red cards started happening, finally coming off them today, if they manage a CS bonus against City and let in 2 against Swansea, seriously have no idea what to do with life anymore.

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Son might own today. Swansea concede a shit ton of chances from their opponent’s left side and Son had 7 shots w/ 4 on target in the reverse fixture. He’s been scoring lately too.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

throwing this out there, but if Palace can draw City, Southampton can draw ManUtd, and Swansea beat Watford all in the same week, I think Brom can find their first win since September.

• dinkerinvestigator

Man City playing on 2 days rest, without DeBruyne or David Silva, could be a trap. If there ever was a time to gamble and fade City this could be it.

• dinkerinvestigator

Kane doesn’t start

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

As per SkySports Premier League twitter…

#Swans XI to play #THFC: Fabianski, Rangel, Van der Hoorn, Fernandez, Mawson, Olsson, Carroll, Clucas, Dyer, Sanches, Ayew.

#THFC XI to play #Swans: Lloris, Trippier, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Davies, Dier, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Son, Llorente.

#SaintsFC XI to play #CPFC: McCarthy, Yoshida, Stephens, Bertrand, Pied, Hojbjerg, Ward-Prowse, Boufal, Tadic, Long.

#CPFC XI to play #SaintsFC: Hennessey, Kelly, Fosu-Mensah, Tomkins, Schlupp, Milivojevic, Cabaye, McArthur, Townsend, Zaha, Benteke.

#WHUFC XI to play #WBA: Adrian, Zabaleta, Reid ©, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Masuaku, Kouyate, Obiang, Arnautovic, Lanzini, Carroll.

#WBA XI to play #WHUFC: Foster, Gibbs, Yacob, Evans ©, Rondon, Phillips, McClean, Rodriguez, Krychowiak, Dawson, Hegazi.

• hcassidy

Lots of value out there as of now. Trying to figure which are the right plays.

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

De bruyne and silva starting lol

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@hcassidy said...

Lots of value out there as of now. Trying to figure which are the right plays.

yeah, waiting on ManCity starters, then things will clear up. Wonder who they will start in the mid.

• dinkerinvestigator

DeBruyne and Silva start, wow

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

#MCFC XI to play #WatfordFC: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, D.Silva, Sterling, Sane, Aguero.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

#WatfordFC XI to play #MCFC: Gomes, Janmaat, Wagué, Zeegelaar, Capoue, Carrillo, Kabasele, Watson, Doucoure, Richarlison, Gray.

• jgootz421

Don’t normally play EPL but tossing in one lineup for fun, anyone want to share a few value plays they are considering?

• scsa1998

@sirrobert6 said...

#MCFC XI to play #WatfordFC: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, D.Silva, Sterling, Sane, Aguero.

Pep really not happy with the 0-0. He is going all in today.

• hcassidy

Is Masuaku a must play now, looking at West Ham’s formation he is slotted in as starting left Midfielder. They are running a 4-2-3-1

• dinkerinvestigator

@jgootz421 said...

Don’t normally play EPL but tossing in one lineup for fun, anyone want to share a few value plays they are considering?

Dyer for SWA, McArthur for CPL. Milivojevic is on pens for CPL, but that’s the only way he’ll score any points.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).