Swansea 0.65
    Tottenham 2.2

West Ham 1.43
    WBA 0.88

Man City 3.05
    Watford 0.73

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

what’s up with Nacho Gil on Valencia, playnig wide left today, does he usually and just suck?

• Benn91

Juventus stack today.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Benn91 said...

Juventus stack today.

just my two cents, you do as you please.
    But Juve aren’t really a stacking team. Unless they fall onto a big win, they will rarely, if ever, push scorelines past two goals, three being their ceiling. Three goals may be fine and everything, but when you take salaries into consideration, unless all three come through Dybala, which is totally possible, his salary will never pay off. But when you get to stacks, for example, Dybala and Costa together (17.5k-ish on DK), you need both of them to finish around 25 to make some sort of GPP value, and off of three goals ability max (ability meaning within their power, if another team takes a red, that is outside their ability), that is a tough ask from those combined salaries.

Now, on the other hand, three goals between a Chelsea and Arsenal game stack, or, no salary above 10k, your asks and needs aren’t as serious as when you have 10k+ Dybala in the mix.

Again, this isn’t to say it can’t happen, it totally can, and probably will because Juve are world class, there is no denying that. There is an argument to be made that Juve are not a ceiling team, and when their salaries mix with low game ceilings, that is asking for trouble.

Let me put it another way, Chelsea and Arsenal (game stack) are more likely to combine for more goals than Juve (team stack), while the game stack could work out to be cheaper. So, not only will you get the lower owned, cheaper option, but it also has the implied ceiling (potential) to not only raw points beat Juve, but from a value standpoint, absolutely smash.

And this is only for Juve, they play a lot like ManUtd as in they will win 1-0/2-0 and be totally dominant, but not push the scoreline, unlike a ManCity, or to be more relevant, Sevilla/Chelsea/Arsenal who will not stop themselves from scoring 4 goals. Juve will stop themselves.

• theelderlee

This is great insight! Thank you.

• hcassidy

@sirrobert6 said...

what’s up with Nacho Gil on Valencia, playnig wide left today, does he usually and just suck?

Ignacio “Nacho” Gil de Pareja Vicent is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Valencia CF. Mainly an attacking midfielder, he can also play as a left winger.

Also found this from November 27, 2017. Seems the kid may just be getting his feet wet.

Marcelino announced upon his arrival that he would give way to the young values ​​of the plant. Nacho Gil made a good pre-season and won a place in the team, but so far their participation was scarce. He started in the first leg of the round of 32, he was very active and overflowed countless times, but within the area he had no luck. The footballer lacks confidence and above all continuity. Most likely he will play again against Zaragoza on Thursday, an excellent opportunity to please the public of Mestalla and convince Marcelino that he can be an alternative.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

this slate, Lacazette is a near lock from that salary, and should see 90min. Manduzkic is the only Juve player I feel comfortable about, his salary is also too low. Being honest, little shady on the defensive plays today, but from the looks of things, a Valencia trio CS bonus chase seems to be the highest value ceiling, with Sevilla being the obvious raw points defensive ceiling.

• warren99

@sirrobert6 said...

He played left midfield in a 4-4-2 at Eibar lately. He’s also played wide on right side too earlier in season. According to Soccerway lineups.

I don’t recall seeing him play ever so no comment on whether he sucks or not

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@hcassidy said...

Ignacio “Nacho” Gil de Pareja Vicent is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Valencia CF. Mainly an attacking midfielder, he can also play as a left winger.

yeah, more interested in if he is an influential player, or priced that low for a reason. Doesn’t seem to get very many minutes, going with Navas/Sevilla team stack instead.

• hcassidy

Well as of now I have 0 Chelsea/Arsenal. And really like what I have so either I cash or am dead last……lol.

Sirrobert seem my Nacho post again I added a clip from an article.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@hcassidy said...

Sirrobert seem my Nacho post again I added a clip from an article.

yeah, was confusing him with another Gil, I think Charles Gil maybe, who used to play for Aston Villa a few seasons ago and was lit af fam, was thinking it may be him winding down his career. Thanks for the info.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@theelderlee said...

This is great insight! Thank you.

glad you got something from it.

just want to stress though, I’m not saying it will not happen, it very easily could. But that is the edge sharp players use, they know Juve usually wins with 2 goals, so why look for a ceiling that isn’t there? If their salaries were switched with Arsenal/Chelsea 8k style, totally different scenario (hence, Mandz being my only take from Juve). But as they are the top salary of the slate, certain concerns need to be addressed, like how they probably won’t be the top raw points team of the slate, given their style of play.

When Juve is the third or lower priced team of the slate, they are serious stack consideration. This usually happens in UCL, where their game days fell in with Barca in their group.

• warren99

Great chance for Morata there

• hcassidy

Douglas Costa from Dybla…..and I have neither. And so it begins

• somanyrings

Douglas costa answers the scoring

• somanyrings

Juve should already be up 4-0

Lol defender hit it off Dyabala into costas pass upper 90. And dyabala gets an assist

• JH822547

Was that really an assist for Dybala?

• somanyrings

Can’t belive atleti let thibaut go for only 25 mil

• somanyrings

Nolito for Sevilla
    Bangs assist

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Goalllllll nolito

• hcassidy

Nolito for Sevilla, had him in and tinkered him away

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

oouf, shouldn’t have left my Bangz/Nolito/Douglas stack.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Jesus Navas goal, Sevilla 2 -0

• warren99

Las Palmas goal, Calleri

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@warren99 said...

Las Palmas goal, Calleri

stacked Calleri/Viera last time LP were on the interleague, and they burned me LOL

• somanyrings

Just an unreal miss by manduzic just unreal

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).