West Ham 1.43
    WBA 0.88

Man City 3.05
    Watford 0.73

• somanyrings

Pretty much seven defenders with the 5 in the back and obiang and kouyate

• Benn91

@somanyrings said...

The problem is if you bale asensio you almost have to fade tottenmah. And if you go kane Alli/son you have to fade RM . DK pretty good pricing wise today

So you need to have 1 TOT and 2 RM or vise versa.

• KindGuy

@TheAnswer said...

Interesting tidbit of stats.

This is awesome! Where did you find this?

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

This is awesome! Where did you find this?

I put it together. Thought it would be interesting to analyze.

• somanyrings

The thing that scares me is west ham lost to city on a 90th minute goal, beat Chelsea and drew arsenal 0-0

• KindGuy

@TheAnswer said...

I put it together. Thought it would be interesting to analyze.

Love it!

• KindGuy

@somanyrings said...

The thing that scares me is west ham lost to city on a 90th minute goal, beat Chelsea and drew arsenal 0-0

Tottenham odds just keep on climbing from what I’m seeing.

• Sean2219

Aurier or Davies? Need help please! Thanks!. Playing Rice with one of those.

• warren99

@TheAnswer said...

Interesting tidbit of stats.

Lovely piece of work there mate

• MHDU2424

Anyone have the formations for the ESP LEV match?

I feel like you can make a really strong team if you fade Kane and Bale but there might be enough value to not have to do that….tough call, better to play GPPs in this slate IMO

• JH822547

@Sean2219 said...

Aurier or Davies? Need help please! Thanks!. Playing Rice with one of those.

I think you’re better off with two mid range DEF, but I’d certainly prefer Davies.

Trippier is on the subs bench and decent chance he will come on for Aurier if things are not going to plan.

• Sean2219

@JH822547 said...

I think you’re better off with two mid range DEF, but I’d certainly prefer Davies.

Trippier is on the subs bench and decent chance he will come on for Aurier if things are not going to plan.

Ok thank you! Yeah i am playing the 2 game slate on FD. I had Bellerin as other DEF. All considered i can go Sissoko/Sanchez,Masuaka or Rice/Davies, Aurier.

I’m leaning toward Rice/Davies. Rice needs very little to hit value (unfortunate punt) but on a two game slate with heavy rotation these are things you deal with i guess lol.

• TheAnswer

• x3

@warren99 said...

Lovely piece of work there mate

Thanks man! Unfortunately, some players there are not starting but that’s what happens when lineups are unknown till an hour before kick-off.

• hcassidy

@MHDU2424 said...

Anyone have the formations for the ESP LEV match?

I feel like you can make a really strong team if you fade Kane and Bale but there might be enough value to not have to do that….tough call, better to play GPPs in this slate IMO

If soccerway is correct, they have both teams playing a 4-2-3-1

• warren99

@TheAnswer said...

Thanks man! Unfortunately, some players there are not starting but that’s what happens when lineups are unknown till an hour before kick-off.

Yep only so much you can do with one hour and lineups even more up in the air than normal tonight – dropped another lineup in after looking at that.

GL

• TheAnswer

• x3

Good luck Grinders!

• Sean2219

@TheAnswer said...

Good luck Grinders!

and to you as well!

• KindGuy

Good luck everyone!

Maxed out the $4 sweeper using the Lineup HQ. Looks like they worked out all of the kinks and fixed the bugs. Very smooth and easy process from player pool creation to export. Finished with seconds to spare!

• KindGuy

Dang… didn’t know Vila was a Fullback. Excluded him from my playerpool. Only had Sanchez who apparently is a DM and Navarro.

• warren99

Moreno goal for Espanyol

• somanyrings

Bale Goal from the spot

• somanyrings

Ball went over the line from the wing for Levante , not spotted, espyanol handles the shot in the box. Levante given a penalty and scored it . Morales

• somanyrings

Backup goal keeper for numancia vigorously warming up

• somanyrings

Red card for numancia . Here comes the barrage

Kovacix on for bale

• JH822547

Really poor effort from Real Madrid tonight. 2 shots on goal.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).