Sigurdsson or Fabregas in cash pick’em?

• Thechamp1995

@kirby34 said...

Sigurdsson or Fabregas in cash pick’em?

Fabregas assuming he starts

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Fightingfowler said...

Come to the conclusion that there is actually ZERO skill involved with GPP’s. Does anyone agree/disagree?

I completely disagree.

If everyone knew what was going to happen, and if everything happened that everyone knew about, then everyone would be rich af, and this wouldn’t be a competition.

Generally speaking, if you knew every week, you’d be rich. Obviously, you don’t know, like myself and everyone else, so planning around things you (think you) know may not be the best idea to constructing your GPP lineups. These guys who win millions in GPP’s don’t do win solely on things they know, otherwise anyone else who knew whatever it is would also be tied for 1st.

See what I’m getting at? There is no way for you to know the answer because nobody knows the answer, so constructing a card like you know the answer probably won’t pay off outside of 1/100.

and I didn’t read what Stewbert said, but considering his track record, I’m positive he is on the same page of disagreement. He would know best.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

#SaintsFC XI to face #BHAFC: McCarthy, Soares, Stephens, Hoedt, Bertrand, Hojbjerg, Romeu, Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadic, Long.

#BHAFC XI to face #SaintsFC: Ryan, Bong, Dunk, Schelotto, Duffy, Propper, Stephens, March, Gross, Izquierdo, Murray.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

#CFC XI to face #AFCB: Courtois, Alonso, Zappacosta, Cahill, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Bakayoko, Kante, Barkley, Hazard, Pedro.

#AFCB XI to face #CFC: Begovic, Francis, Cook, Ake, Gosling, Daniels, Cook, Fraser, Stanislas, Ibe, Wilson.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

#EFC XI to face #LCFC: Pickford, Coleman, Martina, Keane, Jagielka, Gueye, Davies, Sigurdsson, Rooney, Walcott, Niasse.

#LCFC XI to face #EFC: Schmeichel, Chilwell, Maguire, Amartey, Dragovic, Ndidi, James, Gray, Albrighton, Okazaki, Vardy.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Seamus Coleman returns after nearly a year off.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

#NUFC XI to face #BurnleyFC: Darlow, Yedlin, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett, Atsu, Merino, Diame, Kenedy, Perez, Joselu.

#BurnleyFC XI to face #NUFC: Pope, Bardsley, Long, Mee, Taylor, Gundmundsson, Arfield, Cork, Westwood, Hendrick, Barnes.

• Gfry3

Fire up albrighton in pickem with no Mahrez?

• kirby34

Fade Leicester or 100% Vardy in cash?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@kirby34 said...

Vardy in cash?

I would take him in GPP, but yeah, Albrighton for cash.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

for anyone that missed my content this week, Begovic was my fav value coming into the slate, and still is. This Chelsea starting XI doesn’t impress me.

• Jnvrmind

Funny that Big Sam said Rooney and Sigurdsson can’t play together.Yet there they both are,go figure.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

#THFC XI to face #MUFC: Lloris, Trippier, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Alli, Eriksen, Son, Kane.

#MUFC XI to face #THFC: De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Young, Valencia, Matic, Pogba, Martial, Lingard, Sanchez, Lukaku.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

#MCFC XI to face #WBA: Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, D.Silva, B.Silva, Sterling, De Bruyne, Aguero.

#WBA XI to face #MCFC: Foster, Nyom, McAuley, Dawson, Field, Yacob, Hegazi, Krychowiak, McClean, Rondon, Rodriguez.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

#SCFC XI to face #WatfordFC: Butland, Bauer, Zouma, Shawcross, Pieters, Shaqiri, Allen, Adam, Fletcher, Choupo-Moting, Diouf.

#WatfordFC XI to face #SCFC: Karnezis, Kabasele, Mariappa, Prodl, Holebas, Deulofeu, Doucoure, Capoue, Cleverley, Richarlison, Deeney.

#WBA XI to face #MCFC: Foster, Nyom, McAuley, Dawson, Field, Yacob, Hegazi, Krychowiak, McClean, Rondon, Rodriguez.

#MCFC XI to face #WBA: Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, D.Silva, B.Silva, Sterling, De Bruyne, Aguero.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Seamus Coleman free square.

• dnely17

I’m riding the McCarthy train and hoping for a clean slate since I’m pairing him with 2 defenders.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@dnely17 said...

I’m riding the McCarthy train and hoping for a clean slate since I’m pairing him with 2 defenders.

my top GPP defensive stack too. It’s expensive, but if you use Coleman as a flex, it makes everything possible.

• Dirt_Lavert

@sirrobert6 said...

Seamus Coleman returns after nearly a year off.

Is he a lock for just 2600 !??

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Is he a lock for just 2600 !??

biggest lock of the season.
    Obviously, he won’t be in full form, but the guy was a 5k wing back 4 cross floor his entire career, I don’t see him getting back into the lineup without the ability to put up 10fpts. Will he? I dunno, but he’s the biggest free square of the season, the guy is a DFS legend when healthy, because he totally can, and has for a career.

• firemedicpat

@sirrobert6 said...

my top GPP defensive stack too. It’s expensive, but if you use Coleman as a flex, it makes everything possible.

Same. We probably have very similar lineups.

• firemedicpat

@sirrobert6 said...

biggest lock of the season.
    Obviously, he won’t be in full form, but the guy was a 5k wing back 4 cross floor his entire career, I don’t see him getting back into the lineup without the ability to put up 10fpts. Will he? I dunno, biggest free square of the season, the guy is a DFS legend when healthy, because he totally can, and has for a career.

Yeah I went 100% on him. Everything seems perfect and 2600 is a joke.

• Yeoman

I think it’s impossible for GPPs to be entirely luck. I’ve been playing for about three years now and my results every year have been SOC>NBA>MLB>>NFL>crap like PGA I don’t know anything about but sometimes throw in a lu because I’m a degenerate. That sequence never changes.

That wouldn’t happen if it was 100% luck—there’d be no correlation at all.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.