MAIN FORUM

Comments

• milanman21

4 game slate for Sunday:

Tottenham (6/4) v Chelsea (9/5) Draw 12/5
    Spurs are unbeaten this season with the exception of their opener at Man United. They are particularly scorching at White Hart Lane, where they’ve only conceded 3 goals in their last 6. Included are wins over Man City and West Ham, both by 4-1 margins. Harry Kane is starting to find his scoring form again. Part of Chelsea’s problem is their away form makes them look more like Newcastle. Just one away win in 6 tries at West Brom, conceding multiple goals in 5 of those 6. Winning at Maccabi Tel Aviv in the Champions League isn’t making this issue go away. I expect Jose to bring the bus and park it in front of goal, hoping to eke out a 1-0 win. I don’t expect a lot of goals here. Note: if you’re playing this slate and want exposure to this game, set your alarm, or just stay out all night. The match kicks off at 7:00 a.m. EST, 4:00 on the west.

West Ham (evens) v West Brom (29/10) Draw 12/5
    If you look at West Ham’s last three games, you would be right in suggesting they might have hit a lull recently. Their home form is okay, unbeaten in their last three, including a win against Chelsea and a draw with Everton. The Baggies have the 8th best away form, with four clean sheets in six away from The Hawthornes. However, they have lost two of their last three (Palace, Man United). Myhill could be a nice GPP option. The weird one about this game is that both teams are more effective on the counter, so who will keep more of the ball? Usually default to the home team on that one. I think West Brom can be sneaky here and steal a win. It’s Tony Pulis, a set piece might be up his sleeve.

Liverpool (4/9) v Swansea (7/1) Draw 10/3
    This is all nice Jurgen, now do it at Anfield. This is the game where it can happen. They did have a Europa League game against Bordeaux on Thursday and some of the regulars featured in that one. Still, they should have the legs to give Klopp his first league win at Anfield. Swansea’s away form stinks, with just one win in their last four. And it’s not like their playing elite teams away. Losses at Watford and Norwich are among the struggles. If there is a silver lining here, the Swans will have to counter and could steal a goal and a win doing so. Liverpool is better on the break than they have been in possession. This Swansea side should be a whole lot better than they’ve performed to date. They’ll need to be on Sunday, or Garry Monk may be out of a job.

Norwich (9/2) v Arsenal (8/13) Draw 3/1
    There is the matter of that 6-2 beating that they took at Newcastle, but looking at results the Canaries have played top half competition pretty tight. Only one goal defeats to Chelsea (yes I know their table position), Man City, and Leicester. However they have lost 5 of 6 and Arsenal coming to town isn’t going to cure that. That’s because set aside that 2-1 stinker at West Brom, and you’ll see the Gunners bagged 11 away goals in three straight wins over Leicester, Watford, and Swansea. I’m expecting a lot of Arsenal stacks on this slate, in both cash and GPP.

Have at it!

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

Nice write-up. I think Jose will park the bus at White Hart Lane…might fade that game entirely coupled with the super early start.
    West Ham/Brom game is a yawner especially with Payet out injured…another likely fade for me.
    That leaves us with Liverpool and Arsenal :) Finding the right stack combo will be the trick

• CoachTrav

^^Agree, I have pool and arsenal players and one west ham player (Lanzini)

No Firmino no cash ;)

• Mazzone

Mondogoal Rep

If you missed the early start, we have another slate of contests at Mondogoal starting with West Ham v. West Brom.

As a reminder, our biggest prize pools are in GBP, so after logging in switch your balance from USD to GBP to see and enter our bigger guarantees.

Good Luck

• wzander

Snagged the only player worth getting in the early game, Willian.

Dude is a complete beast fantasy wise. He hasn’t had a game under 15 points all year.

• milanman21

Faded the first game altogether. Spending up for Ozil. With Alexis questionable he’ll have to pull more wait. Took my shot at Zarate, Lanzini, and Rondon.

• wzander

@milanman21 said...

Faded the first game altogether. Spending up for Ozil. With Alexis questionable he’ll have to pull more wait. Took my shot at Zarate, Lanzini, and Rondon.

There is a goal or two in this West Ham game.

Edit: That was amazing by Zarate

• RubeRx

Didn’t take the massive wind speeds into account, especially in the Arsenal game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.