Tottenham 2.8
    Bournmouth 0.7

Watford 1.08
    Arsenal 2.05

Brighton 1.0
    Everton 1.18

Southampton 1.58
    Newcastle 0.88

Headache starts now, any and all of City, Chelsea and Tottenham could go berserk. Think I’m right in saying Aguero and Morata won’t play, so I guess Jesus is going to be heavily owned. Tottenham’s Wembley woes main reason to fade them but Kane is going to overcome that one of these days. Might even see Ozil, Sanchez and Lacazette together Saturday but with Arsenal being the late game there’s a risk of blowing a lot of salary by picking those 3.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

So who wants to stake me in the $135k Golden Goal? Haha.

Didn’t play a ton of qualifiers but of course finished 2nd in the last one I did by 0.50 points.

• meszolysaman

Morata is likely out with a hamstring injury. I expect Michy Batshuayi to play.

• warren99

Just heard Mustafi ruled out for a few weeks for Arsenal. 8 goals conceded in 3 EPL games without him starting this season, 0 in 4 with him starting. Makes Watford players a bit more interesting.

• warren99

@warren99 said...

Just heard Mustafi ruled out for a few weeks for Arsenal. 8 goals conceded in 3 EPL games without him starting this season, 0 in 4 with him starting. Makes Watford players a bit more interesting.

My mistake he did start v Stoke, 1 in 5 games conceded with him starting, 7 in 2 when he didn’t start

• cheezpizza

Richarlison seems like a must play if Mustafi is out. He’s close to a must play every week anyways.

• meszolysaman

I guess Per Mertesacker can be his replacement.

• meszolysaman

@meszolysaman said...

I guess Per Mertesacker can be his replacement.

• badgerdores

@meszolysaman said...

Morata is likely out with a hamstring injury. I expect Michy Batshuayi to play.

Hazard maybe, but don’t play Batshite. He’s so bad.

Gotta love Jesus with likely no Kun. Are we sure he’ll take PK’s over KDB??

So hard to fade Kane even though he needs 2 goals to payoff given he doesn’t do much else.

Someone from Swansea, Burnley or West Ham gets over 20 points. You pick that guy and you can win a GPP. Good luck with those darts.

• Stewburtx8

@badgerdores said...

Gotta love Jesus with likely no Kun. Are we sure he’ll take PK’s over KDB??

Last May against Leicester, they had a penalty that Jesus took when Aguero was out. KDB was in the lineup as well. So I assume it would be Jesus.

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@badgerdores said...

don’t play Batshite

Batshuayi is bad but so is Crystal Palace. I would assume he plays a full 90 since Chelsea has no other striker on the bench. All he has to do is score a goal…a tap-in for crying out loud…but he’s missed tap-ins before…

• Stewburtx8

@TheAnswer said...

Batshuayi is bad but so is Crystal Palace. I would assume he plays a full 90 since Chelsea has no other striker on the bench. All he has to do is score a goal…a tap-in for crying out loud…but he’s missed tap-ins before…

I could see them playing Hazard, Pedro and Willian in the front 3 though and sitting Batshuayi with how bad he has been. They’ve done it before. We will see… If he’s in the lineup he certainly will make a GPP lineup or two for me.

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• warren99

Batshuayi is headed for contrarian status lol – he’s in my bad books too after his midweek “effort” in the WC Qualifiers. I never seem to be on the right side of him but maybe I just need to pick him 2 slates in a row ( probably will be copy and pasting this next week and replacing 2 with 3 ).

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

Hey guys, i revamped the grind down. Have a look at it and i would appreciate your thoughts.

Good luck tomorrow

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/epl-grind-down-matchweek-8-2112872

Here’s the link

• nigaspar

Bakary Sako might start again for CP at 3,100 on dk. Zaha might be back for CP too. Good cheap options even though they are on CP.

• gcowboy5886

So much going to be determined by lineups tomorrow that come out. In cash the big decisions are how many City and Tottenham players you’re going to take, and specifically Jesus vs. Kane? Kane shoots almost 50% more and tends to draw a few more fouls, and Jesus does commit a few more fouls. But that $2k savings can buy you a lot. Deciding which City players to play in cash will be big too, they literally could have 7 or 8 good options depending on formation.

I think the late game will have very little cash impact, but decide a ton in gpps. Arsenal at home has always been able to score, but they can’t keep anyone out right now. Dunno that I really expect Sanchez to play, and the chalky gpp stack should be some combo of Lacazette/Ozil/Richarlison/Holebas, and finding the pivot from that could win you a gpp. I think Chelsea really just wants to get out with 1-0 or 2-0 win, not sure they do a whole ton to garner lots of fantasy points. Swansea I think is the better club to find a goal scorer from since I think they have a good chance to find 2 in this game, and are much cheaper.

• cheezpizza

@nigaspar said...

Bakary Sako might start again for CP at 3,100 on dk. Zaha might be back for CP too. Good cheap options even though they are on CP.

I saw an interesting stat a few weeks ago when Palace were playing City I think. Sako hasn’t scored a goal in like 2 years.
    That team is a mess.

• warren99

@hambazaza said...

Hey guys, i revamped the grind down. Have a look at it and i would appreciate your thoughts.

Good luck tomorrow

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/epl-grind-down-matchweek-8-2112872

Here’s the link

Great read Hesh, thanks

• warren99

@cheezpizza said...

I saw an interesting stat a few weeks ago when Palace were playing City I think. Sako hasn’t scored a goal in like 2 years.
    That team is a mess.

Seems like Palace haven’t scored for 2 years

• nigaspar

@cheezpizza said...

That team is a mess.

He has only played 10 games in two years. Last game he had 2 shots and 2 crosses which is ok for his price.

• cheezpizza

@nigaspar said...

He has only played 10 games in two years. Last game he had 2 shots and 2 crosses which is ok for his price.

True. I was just saying what they displayed when he came on as a sub in that game.
    For 3.1k, he doesn’t have to do much to hit value.

• nigaspar

Aaron Mooy not starting. There goes my strategy

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@nigaspar said...

Aaron Mooy not starting. There goes my strategy

This was in the grind down for this week

Huddersfield Town

Corners: Mooy 11, Ince 5
    Set Pieces: Mooy, Ince, Kachunga, Sabiri, Smith – all took 1
    Penalties: 0 penalties taken this season. Expect Mooy/Ince or Mounie to take a penalty.

Note: Mooy just flew back from Australia after two matches against Syria. After long flight back I wouldn’t be surprised if he sits this one out and Ince takes over the set piece duties.

• cheezpizza

@hambazaza said...

This was in the grind down for this week

Huddersfield Town

Corners: Mooy 11, Ince 5
    Set Pieces: Mooy, Ince, Kachunga, Sabiri, Smith – all took 1
    Penalties: 0 penalties taken this season. Expect Mooy/Ince or Mounie to take a penalty.

Note: Mooy just flew back from Australia after two matches against Syria. After long flight back I wouldn’t be surprised if he sits this one out and Ince takes over the set piece duties.

Got Ince in my LU. About the only player worth rostering from that game, IMO.

• onehitquit21

On FD seems like Richarlison/Lacazette safest for FWD? I like jesus, but heard he’s coming back from somewhere and may be tired?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).