Tottenham 2.8
    Bournmouth 0.7

Watford 1.08
    Arsenal 2.05

Brighton 1.0
    Everton 1.18

Southampton 1.58
    Newcastle 0.88

Headache starts now, any and all of City, Chelsea and Tottenham could go berserk. Think I’m right in saying Aguero and Morata won’t play, so I guess Jesus is going to be heavily owned. Tottenham’s Wembley woes main reason to fade them but Kane is going to overcome that one of these days. Might even see Ozil, Sanchez and Lacazette together Saturday but with Arsenal being the late game there’s a risk of blowing a lot of salary by picking those 3.

• Yeoman

@warren99 said...

Batshuayi is headed for contrarian status lol – he’s in my bad books too after his midweek “effort” in the WC Qualifiers. I never seem to be on the right side of him but maybe I just need to pick him 2 slates in a row ( probably will be copy and pasting this next week and replacing 2 with 3 ).

I didn’t think anyone could possibly be contrarian against Palace.

• strassnerte

Don’t expect DK scoring to work. Wasn’t working on early slate.

• cheezpizza

Kane 51% owned. I have him, so I hope he goes off. Plenty of room for contrarian plays with that ownership.

• ckwinnings

Lol the scoring not working takes the fun out of it

• nigaspar

Draftkings still on international break? 0 points?

• warren99

@strassnerte said...

Don’t expect DK scoring to work. Wasn’t working on early slate.

Yep nothing happening on the website or app for me, thought might just be UK

• nigaspar

Golf isnt working either

• warren99

Andy Carroll red card.

• einars

live scoring does really kill the fun lol

• einars

@warren99 said...

Andy Carroll red card.

oh good. now i dont even need live scoring to tell me my lineup is dead

• Dfspacman

Why did I go with this donkey carrol, red card already smh, and that’s my only lineup with sterling and silva

• Roma315

With all the rake they can’t keep the lineups live??

• Yeoman

And it’s not OPTA because FD and Yahoo are both live.

• warren99

Diouf goal for Stoke

• Dfspacman

Really need a batshuayi goal

• warren99

Zaha for Palace

• strassnerte

No scoring on DK sucks. Especially for soccer. Other sports at least you can figure out your points. Does anyone know who has more points between Silva and Jesus? I know they both have a goal.

• warren99

Don’t worry about communicating with your customers DK, we’re all having a great time being joint 1st in every tournament

• Yeoman

Not to worry: Kane will score in the 95th and 98th minutes.

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Cabaye goal changed to Azpilicueta OG :( :( :(

At least I didn’t have to see all my teams go up and then back down in the standings…I guess

• warren99

@Yeoman said...

Not to worry: Kane will score in the 95th and 98th minutes.

Lol, surely not at Wembley?

• Yeoman

@warren99 said...

Don’t worry about communicating with your customers DK, we’re all having a great time being joint 1st in every tournament

I don’t expect a response but it is a bit odd that they haven’t even acknowledged the issue on their status page.

• Yeoman

@old_T said...

Cabaye goal changed to Azpilicueta OG :( :( :(

At least I didn’t have to see all my teams go up and then back down in the standings…I guess

I had a hunch Azpilicueta might have a goal in him today so I played him in my Yahoo lineups.

Stroke of genius, that was.

• nigaspar

I assume i am doing bad because i dont have walker or Sterling.

• warren99

@Yeoman said...

I don’t expect a response but it is a bit odd that they haven’t even acknowledged the issue on their status page.

Must be a fairly serious issue if it’s been like this for all this time. 3 and a half hours now since Liverpool game kicked off. Which makes it all the more piss poor that they don’t give any information

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).