Tottenham 2.8
    Bournmouth 0.7

Watford 1.08
    Arsenal 2.05

Brighton 1.0
    Everton 1.18

Southampton 1.58
    Newcastle 0.88

Headache starts now, any and all of City, Chelsea and Tottenham could go berserk. Think I’m right in saying Aguero and Morata won’t play, so I guess Jesus is going to be heavily owned. Tottenham’s Wembley woes main reason to fade them but Kane is going to overcome that one of these days. Might even see Ozil, Sanchez and Lacazette together Saturday but with Arsenal being the late game there’s a risk of blowing a lot of salary by picking those 3.

• warren99

Eriksen goal

• warren99

Wow 3-2 City now. Diouf again, well I have none of him so can probably pack up the day now

Now showing as an OG by Walker

• warren99

2nd for Abraham

• tarheel66

Dk scoring not working for EPL socer ?

• gcowboy5886

Took out my Abraham for Richarlison at the last minute. Going to be a costly decision.

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

If you follow @DK_Assist they did at least acknowledge a couple hours ago on twitter.

• Dfspacman

Hazard assist to Batshit would be great

• gcowboy5886

@old_T said...

If you follow @DK_Assist they did at least acknowledge a couple hours ago on twitter.

They did, but as has been stated on Twitter by several people, live sweating is part of the experience paid for. Totally kills the fun, even if they do exorbitantl eventually payout everything.

• warren99

Jesus again

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

lol City…certainly would be a fun slate to be able to follow scoring on

• warren99

City going to get 10 today?

• Dfspacman

I stacked Chelsea instead of city, thought stoke would put up a fight..

• warren99

KDB subbed

• warren99

7 up, Bernardo Silva

• bassic

so pumped to be paying DK’s ever increasing rake while they can’t even provide a functional product. Good times.

• bassic

the new in-app ads are super sweet as well. At least I’ve got something to look at while the scores don’t update.

• enderasin

Well, I subbed out Sterling and Jesus and replaced them with Kane and Alli in my Tammy Abraham/West Ham Defense lineup. What are the odds that I would have gotten first place? 99%? Good thing I caaaan’t find out, Draftkings ;).

• warren99

Fabianski
    Mawson, Trippier
    Sane, Silva
    Jesus, Abraham
    Tom Carroll

Must be in with a shout for a decent placing, wonder if I’ll know by the end of the day

• Roma315

When should we expect this to be fixed lol. I would love to run a business with a 16% return and tell every customer we will fix it when we can, sorry

• Dfspacman

I have Carroll and Batshuayi in my silva and sterling lineup smh

• barko15

batshit ruined a perfectly good lineup with sterling jesus and delph

• tump03

Agreed. This is ridiculous. What’s all this extra $ in rake going toward? An app that horribly underperforms, contests (particularly NBA) that take a day to credit, and no live updates? Really inexcusable. There is way too much money made at DK to have this poor of a product.

• tump03

Shame on me for playing on there and having to come on here to complain about it. They offer larger volume contests to FD which is about the only thing that is a positive right now. Although all that negated when you can’t follow the contests you’re playing. And in response to above about running the business with nothing but BS robotic replies….couldn’t agree more.

• gabbysdaddy826

Yea would be nice to see if I’m cashing with
    Joe hart, Delph, Jesus, Kane, Zaha. Wonder what the problem is. Definitely takes the fun out of it

• somanyrings

Matt birnbach said email support and they will “take care of you” just emailed waiting to figure out what that means

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).