Tottenham 2.8
    Bournmouth 0.7

Watford 1.08
    Arsenal 2.05

Brighton 1.0
    Everton 1.18

Southampton 1.58
    Newcastle 0.88

Headache starts now, any and all of City, Chelsea and Tottenham could go berserk. Think I’m right in saying Aguero and Morata won’t play, so I guess Jesus is going to be heavily owned. Tottenham’s Wembley woes main reason to fade them but Kane is going to overcome that one of these days. Might even see Ozil, Sanchez and Lacazette together Saturday but with Arsenal being the late game there’s a risk of blowing a lot of salary by picking those 3.

• somanyrings

@somanyrings said...

Matt birnbach said email support and they will “take care of you” just emailed waiting to figure out what that means

Email says they are working on it and will “follow up accordingly”

• warren99

Is the live scoring broken for any other sports or all sports?

• idiot

draftkings is cancer i quit playing with them

• somanyrings

@warren99 said...

Is the live scoring broken for any other sports or all sports?

Ppl on twitter said European golf also wasn’t scoring

• warren99

@somanyrings said...

Ppl on twitter said European golf also wasn’t scoring

Ok cheers. Can’t believe it’s taking this long to sort. Recall a Sunday last year where NFL stopped updating for about an hour or so on main site but was fixed pretty quick. I can’t be taxing my brain trying to work out what problem is, would kind of hope there’s someone a bit more IT savvy than me at DK who might be able to fix it.

• somanyrings

Matt birnbach just said they dont really have a timetable and just to email support so they can take care of you

• bassic

@somanyrings said...

Matt birnbach just said they dont really have a timetable and just to email support so they can take care of you

done…. their reply for anyone curious:

“Thank you for reaching out and our apologies for any inconvenience caused. We are currently working diligently to resolve the live scoring issue for our contests. We completely understand the impact of this issue and will follow up accordingly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.”

• crazy201081

If I faded Hazard instead of playing him everywhere it would have been a good day.

• Roma315

Curious how this lineup with finish

Fabianski Win/Shutout
    Ake
    Luiz
    Sane 1 goals, 1 assist
    Jesus 2 goals
    Abraham 2 goals
    Sterling 1 goal, 2 assist
    Richarlison game currently playing

• strassnerte

They just cancelled the inter league at 2. Unfortunately my money was not returned to me.

• crazy201081

Roma that is a damn good lineup

• Krnich

RG Overall Ranking

Scores are up for me at least at the moment

• Roma315

DK is back up now. Currently have my 2 best lineups in 30th, cmon Richarlison!

• Krnich

RG Overall Ranking

@warren99 you are currently 1st in corner kick

• cheezpizza

Congrats on the win in the Corner Kick @warren99

• ebsteelers

over lay… its the most overrated word in fantasy sports… if your line up sucks. your still a loser

• mfmdoc

bakoyoko came up big today for me although switching out hazard for Jesus kept me out of big $$

• cheezpizza

@ebsteelers said...

over lay… its the most overrated word in fantasy sports… if your line up sucks. your still a loser

Exactly. I never understood the excitement for overlay. If you put up a dud lineup, it’s still a dud lineup. Even if there’s 500 less people.

• warren99

@Krnich said...

@warren99 you are currently 1st in corner kick

Wow cheers, I can’t see any scores still on the site

• warren99

@cheezpizza said...

Congrats on the win in the Corner Kick @warren99

Cheers mate, I’ve found out from reading this post. Would probably have been a load more stressful if the scores had been live lol

• tump03

Congrats Warren. Probably would’ve been nice to know who you needed to dodge in the 2nd half of Ars/Wat but nice hit nonetheless.

• warren99

@tump03 said...

Congrats Warren. Probably would’ve been nice to know who you needed to dodge in the 2nd half of Ars/Wat but nice hit nonetheless.

Cheers mate, yes I was just hoping it wasn’t going to turn in to a shootout, well happy with that as its my best DFS result by a long way

• Roma315

Congrats man!

• warren99

@Roma315 said...

Congrats man!

Cheers mate

• MITS

They haven’t gave stats out for the Pick Em contest yet

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).