Tottenham 2.8
    Bournmouth 0.7

Watford 1.08
    Arsenal 2.05

Brighton 1.0
    Everton 1.18

Southampton 1.58
    Newcastle 0.88

Headache starts now, any and all of City, Chelsea and Tottenham could go berserk. Think I’m right in saying Aguero and Morata won’t play, so I guess Jesus is going to be heavily owned. Tottenham’s Wembley woes main reason to fade them but Kane is going to overcome that one of these days. Might even see Ozil, Sanchez and Lacazette together Saturday but with Arsenal being the late game there’s a risk of blowing a lot of salary by picking those 3.

• warren99

Southampton have the highest goal line today which says a lot about the excitement on offer. Could even be a pair of 0-0s.

Brighton are without Hemed today, have to wait on team news to see who starts up front but I don’t have much interest in that direction. Gross going to be very popular in this small slate and I’ll have plenty of him but will also pivot to March in some lineups.

Everton I could see be the highest source of points today. They’ve had a dreadful start to the season but are surely in a false position having played Man Utd, City, Spurs and Chelsea. Siggi and Rooney also going to see huge ownership. Calvert Lewin if he starts another I have my eye on. Tom Davies is nicely priced.

Southampton, well here we go again. At home and against a well organised Newcastle team another day of no goals looks on the cards. Tadic can still accumulate points without goals/assists, Redmond has potential to land a big score and JWP of interest if he gets a rare start. Soares and Bertrand always in play.

Newcastle I do fancy to nick a 1-0. Ritchie has been a points machine, Joselu keeps the scoreboard ticking with a lot of shots, Merino a nice cheap plug in and Elliot is my favourite keeper on the slate.

Most of the lineups I’ve done so far are heavy Everton/Newcastle

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).