Tottenham 2.55
    Swansea 0.65

Sunday
    Chelsea 1.9
    Arsenal 1.18
    Man Utd 2.2
    Everton 0.65

• Yeoman

Depoitre! I don’t think I’ve ever gotten—I’m not sure I’ve ever even seen—a goal from a lone striker who’s 1.1% owned. And playing at home. Maybe it’s happened for one of the CL minnows sometime.

• mistermoneybags

Anybody have a source that they are completely (as much as one can be) confident about relative to announced formations? I ask because I made a huge mistake playing Firminho today not knowing he would be out on the wing. Thanks in advance.

• Yeoman

@mistermoneybags said...

Anybody have a source that they are completely (as much as one can be) confident about relative to announced formations? I ask because I made a huge mistake playing Firminho today not knowing he would be out on the wing. Thanks in advance.

Soccerway.com? They had this right today at least, but they have had some glitches earlier in the year.

• Yeoman

Ugh. All the subs have been made and Aguero’s still out there.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Stupid Davies sitting which screws me in pick em with no alternative available

• warren99

@yountingly said...

Stupid Davies sitting which screws me in pick em with no alternative available

Ditto, chucked in 1 picked lineup at last minute while at work and didn’t think about this at the time

• mistermoneybags

@Yeoman said...

Soccerway.com? They had this right today at least, but they have had some glitches earlier in the year.

That’s who I usually use…they actually had it wrong when lineups were initially announced; they had Firminho in the center and Sturridge on the wing. They’ve corrected it since. Well, it’s on me anyways…just frustrating because I know Firminho is next to useless if he is played outside.

• Yeoman

That Leicester penalty may have done me—that was a lot of bonus points dropped. But I was playing the guy that conceded it so I can’t really complain.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@warren99 said...

Ditto, chucked in 1 picked lineup at last minute while at work and didn’t think about this at the time

Well I thought about it and knew risk but what where chances . He was best option if I was stacking tot .

Sadly he is also my Aguero pick em lu .

Have a fd lu at 198 with a 6k d left . Had Mawson originally but wondering if you thought a Tot defender has upside now with Davies out .

• dinkerinvestigator

BBC.com is most accurate for formations, although they have Son listed as WB in a 3-5-2 and there is a good chance Spurs actually come out in a 4-2-3-1 with Vertongen as the LB. Teams never announce their formation, just the teamsheet, so it’s all speculation up to kickoff.

With Liverpool today seeing Sturridge starting meant Firmino would be on the wing. Wish Sturridge had scored one if his many shots, I had him 100%.

• Yeoman

@mistermoneybags said...

That’s who I usually use…they actually had it wrong when lineups were initially announced; they had Firminho in the center and Sturridge on the wing. They’ve corrected it since. Well, it’s on me anyways…just frustrating because I know Firminho is next to useless if he is played outside.

Oops, my bad—maybe I didn’t look until the game had kicked off (I was fading Liverpool anyway). Sometimes they make corrections after the game starts and they see how people are actually being used.

• dinkerinvestigator

In FD I would take a SWA CB for clearances, or Trippier for chances created and tackles.

• MikeSos760

What’s the strategy typical for soccer? Do you usually stack or just select random players? The Man City stack I played seems to be doing really well, see how it holds after the Spurs game. The goalkeeper selection sucked. Seems like a lot of that comes down to the clean card.

First time playing, just had two lineups in low price single entry tourneys.

• dinkerinvestigator

If Man City keep scoring 6 then stacking them can’t fail. Spurs could do the same today though. The league usually tightens up after the first 2 months, but if you can pick the high scoring games stack away.

• warren99

@yountingly said...

Well I thought about it and knew risk but what where chances . He was best option if I was stacking tot .

Sadly he is also my Aguero pick em lu .

Have a fd lu at 198 with a 6k d left . Had Mawson originally but wondering if you thought a Tot defender has upside now with Davies out .

Lol well at least you thought about it, I wasn’t doing much thinking at all. Took Kane’s instead of Aguero anyways so doubt I’ll be worrying too much about what might have been.

Hoping the stars align for me now in the 20k corner kick, did the full on City stack, Tottenham fade by taking Mendy, Jesus, Aguero and Silva – and Fabianski and Mawson. Ritchie and Creswell the other 2 who did nicely. 1-0 to Swans with Mawson scoring and Fabianski making a gazillion saves would give me a nice placing although finishing a 1000 or so places lower the more likely outcome.

We don’t have Fanduel any more in UK so don’t have prices, Trippier is decent for crossing and potential assists if you can afford him, Vertonghen isn’t the worst either, capable of a goal or assist.

• Dfspacman

Dfs soccer has been such a fail for me, can’t just get it right.

• Fightingfowler

Thank God aguero didn’t take the penalty or I think I’d be completely dead even with tottenham players to come

• KindGuy

Firmino is so useless……

• MHDU2424

Sitting at 11th (142 points) in the $5 Corner Kick with Fabianski left…..Need one of those miracle 20 point punt goalkeeper games

But honestly I’d just settle for no negative at this point

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@dinkerinvestigator said...

Spurs actually come out in a 4-2-3-1 with Vertongen as the LB.

it’s gonna be this.
    Dropped Cresswell last minute from heavy exposure to nothing, I need to walk away right now…going back to bed.

• KindGuy

@MHDU2424 said...

Sitting at 11th (142 points) in the $5 Corner Kick with Fabianski left…..Need one of those miracle 20 point punt goalkeeper games

But honestly I’d just settle for no negative at this point

Would you ever take a non starting goalkeeper if you had a feeling Fabianski could end up negative?

• Dfspacman

Anyone else on Emmanuel Sanders?

• MHDU2424

@elementasrat said...

Would you ever take a non starting goalkeeper if you had a feeling Fabianski could end up negative?

Only if it was like a cash game or a small tournament where it made sense to play ultra conservative and you couldn’t really move up much with a good game

GPP go for the win

• KindGuy

@MHDU2424 said...

Only if it was like a cash game or a small tournament where it made sense to play ultra conservative and you couldn’t really move up much with a good game

GPP go for the win

Ok cool. Good luck!

• mistermoneybags

Kane walking around scratching his balls…thanks for the effort

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.