Southampton vs Sunderland 10:00am
    Watford vs Arsenal 10:00am
    Hull City vs Manchester United 12:30PM

Sunday 8/28/16

West Bromwich vs Middlesbrough 8:30am
    Machester City vs West Ham United 11:00am

Good luck everyone.

• badgerdores

All LU’s start with Townsend and build from there.

• ATL_Gunner

I like Nathan Redmond a lot this weekend.

Also – Mike Dean is reffing Crystal Palace/Bournemouth – he’s called 3 penalties in 2 matches so far.

• Craptor

Headless chicken 90% ownership what a world.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

As a soccer player, I find Townsend quite useless but you gotta roster the twat in DFS. Interesting slate this weekend…would prefer to bet light but can’t sit out the Golden Boot!

• gcowboy5886

Really like Redmond as well this weekend, think he’s still fairly under priced. Gray from Leicester could be a good punt play this weekend as well.

I can see someone in gpps willing to fade both MU players and Townsend doing really well too.. just dunno if I’m the one brave enough to fade Zlatan and Rooney in 90%+ of my tourney lineups.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m not liking the ManU forwards…higher floor, similar ceiling options available. We’ll see!

• boisethunder55

I have a lineup where I have both of Zlatan and Wayne that I like a lot, but at the same time I feel like Hull City might be going leicester.

• Gamby

who do you guys like paying up for in cash? Zlatan a must?

• KindGuy

My account was around $50 last week and has declined $6.42 because of MLB Dfs and a couple slates of NFL preseason and one slate of Champions league.

I’m so close to giving up.

Gonna try my luck in the $3 striker tomorrow morning.

• gcowboy5886

@Gamby said...

With some players having multiple position eligibility, playing true strikers with a really low floor in cash isn’t a great strategy. Especially with a high salary. You want a lot more peripherals from your players to build a strong floor without relying too much on goals.

• Gamby

thats what I was thinking but not really many of those guys this week. who do u see?

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@Gamby said...

No out and out striker is a must except on a very short slate (2-3 games) with limited options. Zlatan won’t score every game

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

My account was around $50 last week and has declined $6.42 because of MLB Dfs and a couple slates of NFL preseason and one slate of Champions league.

I’m so close to giving up.

Gonna try my luck in the $3 striker tomorrow morning.

Not sure why anyone plays NFL preseason. Might as well play the lottery given playing time is anyone’s guess

• KindGuy

Alright guys let’s do this. Haven’t played much EPL this season but the season is still young. Very happy DK went back to the old roster size of 8. Scoring is also lower it seems.

What is a typical GPP winning score for a slate like tomorrow’s size? 150?

• scsa1998

@Jdizzy007 said...

Not sure why anyone plays NFL preseason. Might as well play the lottery given playing time is anyone’s guess

Not to derail this thread but read Seth’s write up for pre season and you’ll get a huge edge on the competition. McCoy was 20% owned and he didn’t even play.

• scsa1998

@elementasrat said...

Alright guys let’s do this. Haven’t played much EPL this season but the season is still young. Very happy DK went back to the old roster size of 8. Scoring is also lower it seems.

What is a typical GPP winning score for a slate like tomorrow’s size? 150?

Scoring is lower because they lowered the points for crosses.

• einars

@Jdizzy007 said...

because its literally like printing money. 25% of people played mccoy last night when he didnt even dress

• RangerC

6:35 AM here and there’s essentially nothing to play… great job once again DK (terrible company). I don’t reserve entries because I don’t want to oversleep and miss them and I want to have the option not to play if I feel like sleeping in. Hardly unreasonable to expect some contests to still be available 25 minutes before kickoff (and only 25- 30 minutes AFTER lineups actually come out).

• badgerdores

Agree. I don’t like to reserve spots either. Only have 3 LU entered. Would definitely have played more in GPP’s but filled too fast. Guess I’ll have to rethink that reserve entry policy of mine.

• einars

@badgerdores said...

Agree. I don’t like to reserve spots either. Only have 3 LU entered. Would definitely have played more in GPP’s but filled too fast. Guess I’ll have to rethink that reserve entry policy of mine.

agree

• einars

i hate not having anyone in the 1230 game…..

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

Feel like I’m going to regret leaving out Charlie Austin. I just couldnt with Shane Long lurking on the bench

• KindGuy

Cazorla was not on my radar at all

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@ATL_Gunner said...

I like Nathan Redmond a lot this weekend.

Also – Mike Dean is reffing Crystal Palace/Bournemouth – he’s called 3 penalties in 2 matches so far.

Good call on Mike Dean re penalties. Already called one for Palace that Cabaye wasted

• badgerdores

Pretty good half for me. Hazard has become a must play again. Mirallas still worth the price with all those crosses. Townsend disappointing but so highly owned doesn’t hurt much. WTH is going on with Southampton? Played so well at the end of last season. I guess Mane meant a ton to them. Still, at home to Sunderland and Redmond has minus 1 Davis 1.25 and Tadic only has 1.75? How is that possible? Is anyone watching that game. Surely, they have possession and should be sending in some crosses? Tadic was easy call for cash I thought – oh well off Southampton until further notice. Thank God for my Chelsea duo

All that said, how many times do you have one good half and one bad one. Hope that’s not the case and still have to dodge Zlatan going off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).