NFL FORUM

Comments

• ertlt

Hello Rotogrinders

Since there seems to be interest in forming another ESPN League, I will head the effort and organize it. sprom has a thread about his league that seems to have filled up. So, I will start this thread in an effort to get enough people to start another league. Here’s what I need from you:

1. If you are interested, post below that you are interested and feel free to leave your email address. You could also PM it to me.

2. Do you want to keep it free or should we have a league fee? The new deal with ESPN/Draftkings League Hub allows us to try it out and keep our money safe if we decide to have a fee. Or, we could keep the money only for Draftkings Milly Maker entries.

3. How many Millionaire Maker entries should each team be required to have?

4. This can be your only ESPN fantasy football league.

If we get 12 people interested, I will set the league up and send out the invites.

Neither RotoGrinders.com nor its moderators take responsibility for transactions in this thread. RotoGrinders.com does not endorse this poster and all purchases are made at your own risk. RotoGrinders.com will also not facilitate any transactions. Be sure that you have a full understanding of any potential tax consequences.

• jeffreybuckets

I would be down.

• Redskins4

Im in, I would prefer a lower leagues fee (maybe $20) or no fee. Have 20 entries in the MM.

• BmoreClutch

I’m in.

• bwoodbury265

I’m in w/ a league fee

• Simba19

I’m in depending fees will have 1/2 in mm
    Pm me

• DabsAndFrags

Im in with fees. Around $20 sounds fair.

• ColonialRampage

I’d be in with no league fees. Honestly, I’d rather keep the money for daily, and I have enough money leagues with friends. But the fun of getting to sweat more MM entries would get me to sign up for an espn league.

• BreesToGraham

Count me in….w/fee sounds cool ($20 is a good price point).

• pjd03

I’d be in. Personally would rather put the $20 to an extra entry in milly maker but if its a $20 league that wouldn’t stop me from entering.

• keg4540

I would be in and whatever we decide I am good with. I think 5 to 10 entries in the MM would be ideal.

• ldavidjm

I would be in, I’d vote no league fee because I’m not super interested in playing a yearly league and I’d say 5 MM entries is fair

• briguy13

I’m in, I PMed you my e-mail address. I’m in regardless, but I personally would vote no league fee (I’ll be focused on DFS, not this) and at least a few entries required into the milly maker.

• einars

i’m in if there is no fee. no reason to waste $$ on season long :D

• austinkimball52

im down to join no matter the circumstances

austinkimball52@gmail.com

• Wildcat677

I’d be in. Seems like we have a lot of interest. How about people suggest how many entries they’re good for in the milly and pick the 12 with the largest commitment for a league to maximize our odds. If there is enough interest could always do another league for the people 13-24.

I’d be in for 10-20 entries

• Donkey_kong

interested. diablojch@hotmail.com up for free or pay league. i also will have multiple entries in the tourney

• Redskins4

@Wildcat677 said...

I’d be in. Seems like we have a lot of interest. How about people suggest how many entries they’re good for in the milly and pick the 12 with the largest commitment for a league to maximize our odds. If there is enough interest could always do another league for the people 13-24.

I’d be in for 10-20 entries

This is what I was thinking. Invite the 12 guys with the most MM entries. No point in having a guy with 1 – 2 entries.

• ertlt

OK guys. Thanks for the interest. The league will be free and we will have 10 team owners (myself and 9 more) so each of us would be eligible for $100,000 in the case one of us won the Millionaire Maker. I will be contacting owners and sending out invites soon.

Make sure that this league is the ONLY ESPN league you are involved in this year. Per the rules, if you are in any other ESPN leagues, you must split your winning share with them also.

I suggest team owners review the rules of the contest found here:

https://www.draftkings.com/lp/espn-dk-millmaker

• DabsAndFrags

I’ll be playing min 5-10 MM maybe a bunch more depending on sattys.

• austinkimball52

yeah ill do a ton of entries, i want the million

• ertlt

Still a few spots available. Looking for players willing to put in more than just a few entries into the Milly Maker.

• calminute

In for 10-20 entries.

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

In, 10-20 entries sounds right

• DabsAndFrags

@ertlt said...

Still a few spots available. Looking for players willing to put in more than just a few entries into the Milly Maker.

Can we get a list of whos in so far?

• einars

i am in…..meant to quote the above post

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).