MAIN FORUM

Comments

• ohhale

Does anyone know of a site that has a Salary Chart for these LOL contests? DK is blocked at work and i’d like to be able to view the upcoming tourneys and pricing on my PC rather than sitting there looking at it on my Cellphone. I thought that RG had some esports stuff last season but I guess it was either taken down or I’m mistaken and they didn’t have it.

Thanks in advance

• rebkell

I don’t suppose anyone happened to save any of the salary csv files from the DK LoL contests?

I have maybe the last week or so, but didnt’ think to actually save even all the ones I’ve been playing.
    I’d like to maybe build a database and keep up with the stats on my own, but I’m missing nearly all the salary files.

• Dirt_Lavert

I’ve never found anything like a salary chart for DK LOL pricing history.

RG doesn’t have any content writers for LOL anymore because I’m guessing there wasn’t enough demand for it. It’s almost impossible to find rosters, the only way to really have any idea of who’s playing is to try to keep up with news from thescore or a few other sites. Oracle elixer is my go to for stats too, seems to have the best layout.

• rebkell

I kinda like stage.gg too, I don’t think they have any LPL though. I wasn’t looking for a salary chart, I was just wondering if anyone loaded the csv files for the contests that they played in the past.

• rebkell

Hey, I finally found a browser that I can view all these sites and doesn’t just crap out my browser, of all things it’s Opera, I’m sure it has plenty of shortcomings, but at this point in time I just want a browser that will get around the web and not just completely try to occupy every ounce of hardware on my PC. Sorry for the interruption, just a public service announcement. LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler