MAIN FORUM

Comments

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

I hope Splyce continues to lose. They must pay for their sins.

Who do you guys like?

• GrindersJ

eSports Lead

I like G2 this week, they have all the right components for a huge day 1. I also like both UoL and OG despite the fact that they are playing each other.

• BobGrinder

@wazzu24 said...

I hope Splyce continues to lose. They must pay for their sins.

What sins?

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

Losing both games the first week when everyone loved them, of course! I’m joking of course. I still like them a bit, hope they turn it around soon.

• BobGrinder

@wazzu24 said...

Losing both games the first week when everyone loved them, of course! I’m joking of course. I still like them a bit, hope they turn it around soon

Oh. With some of the things that have gone on in esports over the years I wasn’t sure if I had missed something.

• ewalk728

DraftKings Rep

It’ll definitely be a huge test for UoL and G2 this week. It’ll show if teams just got lucky in week 1 or they are actually able to consistently win. Even Giants started out 2-0 last spring and only won 4 more games the rest of the split

• stephenly

Strange week. Pricing feels a touch loose. You can pretty easily stack fnatic or h2k with OG.

• GrindersJ

eSports Lead

Yes, you can… however I’m not sure that is a good play. Any of those 3 teams could have very low scoring weeks

• ewalk728

DraftKings Rep

Decent first game with pretty good scores for both sides

• stephenly

@GrindersJ said...

Yes, you can… however I’m not sure that is a good play. Any of those 3 teams could have very low scoring weeks

Sure, although league basically begs you to multi entry.

I personally have stacks including both because the game is up for grabs.

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

First game was so erratically played. 2nd game pretty good back and forth too.

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

I don’t understand what DK is doing with contest sizes. $3 GPP got 1520/1533 today and so they decided to chop it in half for tomorrow. Also already have NA contests up and despite the fact that they start later in the day, on the weekend and are more popular, they don’t have larger contests. Whoever is in charge is costing DK a ton of money in rake.

• ewalk728

DraftKings Rep

Wow those people with the Elements players in flex had some really good value picks. MrRallez with 45+

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

That was painful to watch. UOL from last week didn’t show up.

• ewalk728

DraftKings Rep

@wazzu24 said...

That was painful to watch. UOL from last week didn’t show up.

well they also played against two teams that still have yet to win a game this split, this week is their first true test

• stephenly

So funny hoping for teams not to end the game after winning a late game team fight lol. “alright win this fight JUST NOT TOO HARD PLEASE

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

Less satisfied with my teams for Friday than I have been any other day this season. Not sure why exactly.

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

So many ‘almost’ fights in that Elements vs Giants game. Would have been nice to see some more of those engages turn into full blown team fights.

• Dootz

Does anyone have links to the $27 contest from EU LCS?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).