Comments

• wwhodatxliv

• x2

2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Thoughts on todays 4 game slate?

• albrechttanya

de Colo has been on fire, might just lock him in

• crich801

Agreed…. Where are you guys finding any research? It seems pretty bleak out there right now.

• albrechttanya

Honestly, just googled Euro league basketball, went to the home page, and clicked game by game on what the beat writers said about each player/team

• stpelikan66

I was able to build a lu with DeColo and Huerta, plus Pleiss with Valencia. Only plays 18 per game, but averages a fantasy point per minute at 6.7K. On the Vegas side, CKSA-Crvena is the highest total, and CSKA the highest team, but a big spread. Barcelona-Brose the closest spread. Was trying to fit in Wright or Hickman.

• wwhodatxliv

• x2

Yea not much info :P

• jtkucheck

Can anyone explain how the rotations work? It seemed like guys who were highest priced/projected to produce the most fantasy points were often not starters… Doncic, Tyus, Desahaun Thomas as examples of this.

• thetitanlb

@jtkucheck said...

Can anyone explain how the rotations work? It seemed like guys who were highest priced/projected to produce the most fantasy points were often not starters… Doncic, Tyus, Desahaun Thomas as examples of this.

Just depends on coaches id guess and the slightly shorter games. With the half being 20 minutes instead of 24 that kinda changes things. The better players probably prefer coming off the bench so they can play all there minutes at one time without it getting broken up by getting subbed out. It can be hard to get a rhythm being a scorer if you play 7 minutes then getting taken out for 7 minutes then come back in for 6 minutes. They most likely prefer to just play 14ish minutes in a row.

• wwhodatxliv

• x2

Anyone know around what multiplier to aim for in GPP? 3x?

• kinger8705

Feels like the WNBA start of the season looking for credible sources or hunches lol

• afcangelo

I was asking that yesterday, didn’t get any answers really. I think Top score was around 192 yesterday, I think it’s a 3.5x GPP system though I really do. 3x gets you to 150 which will probably cash but if you want to win you’re gonna need 175+ probably around the 190 range it seems

• afcangelo

Scratch that, winner in the $3 put up a 210 so yeah I’m going after a 4x today, even though its more than likely unattainable. I topped out at 178 which was good for 41st

• thetitanlb

@wwhodatxliv said...

Anyone know around what multiplier to aim for in GPP? 3x?

Id guess 4x? For NBA its what 5x? But its only 40 minutes instead of 48. So yeah 4x sounds right?

• bstax23

Any lower Prices Players anyone likes. Can’t find no research

• KindGuy

This feels just like DFS WNBA. Small slates, only 6 roster spots and more variance than NBA. Good luck guys.

• mccoolio

Victor Claver is a must play at like 3500 or something.

• yisman

@mccoolio said...

what makes him a better play than vorontsevich?

• yisman

no overlay today

contests shrunk

• Roma315

Wtf players with constant 20 min runs have 0 today…killer 99% of my LUs.

• crazyalice

This chit is whacked

• yisman

I had a lot of salary and took Clyburn. 6 points and 4 rebounds for $12,200

solid production there

• jetsrule2012

i have no idea who to play not playing this crappy product bring back nba late swap and up the mma and soccer prize pools

• jeffreybuckets

@Roma315 said...

Wtf players with constant 20 min runs have 0 today…killer 99% of my LUs.

^^^THIS. I’m in the same boat.

• jtkucheck

@mccoolio said...

This… was misleading.

• yisman

I saw RG has an optimizer for this and it had Claver at by far the best value.

Maybe it just looked at FPPG and compared it to salary.

Claver hasn’t played much so the small sample skewed it, perhaps.

I thought Voront at 100 more was a better play.

• mccoolio

@jtkucheck said...

This… was misleading.

Whoops! You win some, you lose some. He returned from injury recently and appeared to be returning to form after his last game. I’ll own it, my fault. I will say…getting 2.7x value today out of him was better than a lot of guys :). Barcelona also only scored 46 more points after putting up 38 in the first quarter so that hurt his potential big time. Hindsight is 20/20 though and I didn’t see anyone else in here offering cheap plays…And I had no idea RG already had an optimizer up for that and had no idea Claver was expected to do well sooooo, my mind was on the right track I guess

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).