MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Jaymoore83

Scrolling through all the NBA gpps tonight and there is a really high number of people with 318.5. They all have the same exact lineup. I know having the same lineups happen, but it’s has to be an outlier. I looked through all the NBA content, free and premium and can’t find the lineup played.

Anyone have any idea where that lineup came from? Or am I just crazy?

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Some people buy lineups from “pros.”

• tooltime

@peachfuzz said...

Some people buy lineups from “pros.”

Some people buy lineups from “cons.”

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@tooltime said...

Some people buy lineups from “cons.”

No need to put cons in quotations there since that’s exactly what they are.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

This thread comes up at least once a week and to be honest, it’s tiring.

With all the optimizers, lineup sellers, etc. It’s simply the state of the industry now. I hated it at first, but at this point there is simply nothing anyone can do about it. You just have to beat those lineups. Be happy on the nights where they have low scores and you jump past the train of lineups that are all the same.

• edro990

@bhdevault said...

With all the optimizers, lineup sellers, etc. It’s simply the state of the industry now. I hated it at first, but at this point there is simply nothing anyone can do about it. You just have to beat those lineups. Be happy on the nights where they have low scores and you jump past the train of lineups that are all the same.

This^^

• Jvanspro

@bhdevault said...

Thank you!!!! Just build your own lineups and beat them.

• Jaymoore83

Gotcha. I think it’s the first time I noticed it really standing out. Like you guys said, it works both ways. It’s just more noticeable when it works for them!

• gmupats87

It works for them more then it will work for you.

• guey10

Computers rule the world

• Roma315

The optimizers can only do so much. Any top 10 finish I’ve had only used the optimizer to find one to two value punt plays. The rest you have to pick and hope they are low owned.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.