NFL FORUM

Comments

• BenSportsTradex

SportsTradex Rep

Thanks to everyone here that has played in NFL games this season at SportsTradex! For NFL Week 4, we are giving this community two ways to access a private $500 Freeroll.

1. Any new depositor will receive an entry. Remember, new RG referrals also get a special 150% deposit bonus (up to $750) using code “GRINDERS

2. Refer a friend that deposits into his/her account and you will both receive an entry into the NFL Week 4 Freeroll

Reply to this thread with your SportsTradex username if you have qualified and we will send you the special url and code to access the Week 4 fantasy football freeroll. The freeroll kicks off Thursday night with the TNF game between the Ravens and Steelers.

Ben

• BenSportsTradex

SportsTradex Rep

Hey All-

After some requests, we have decided to make this available to anyone that makes a deposit (new or repeat) rather than just to new depositors. So, there are 2 ways to enter:

1. Make a deposit
    2. Refer a Friend

Thanks!

• pepsi1326

Just made a deposit…. ernie h

• bigperm0107

bigperm0107 – deposited

Is it just my computer or does your site not let you click on a column and sort by that category? I have tried clicking and sorting the list by entry fees or by entries and it does not work for me. If it is not just my computer then maybe it is a suggestion for something that can be worked on. thanks.

• BenSportsTradex

SportsTradex Rep

Thanks pepsi1326 and bigperm0107

You should both have received access to the $500 Freeroll by email. Also, we appreciate the feedback for lobby sorting. Currently, we only allow sorting by sport and game type but we will be adding more filters very soon.

It is also worth mentioning that the $500 Freeroll pays 30 spots but currently only has 17 entrants! Remember, it starts tomorrow with Thursday Night Football and is open to any depositor or referral (see above)!

• TwoGun

RG Overall Ranking

• x3

$1M Prize Winner

• x5

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Only 28 users so far in this $500 freeroll. Got an hour to enter. Great value for a freeroll!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).