CFB FORUM

Comments

• Stangs13

Let’s talk about the games and some plays,

I think I’m going away from Russell today he is so expensive, I will play a few Baylor Wrs however

• eKing

Fanpicks needs to fix their GPP structure and they’ll be much more on point. I cannot deal with top 5/100 3/25 all year and I assume most agree with me. They need to take full advantage of the situation at hand. Hell, I would give up playing to help them reach full optimization.

• Dolphins2016

Fanpicks left out Justin Jackson in tomorrow’s lineups…

• Rosterdamus

Even headchopper gettin in on the fanpicks. Or someone who stole his name.

• nickrock23

I was in a 5 player contest with him last night. I don’t think he had a good LU. That Cascacurruthers is really good. He;s right on my tail in a few but I should clear $400 tonight. I’m up huge in most of them. I even won a 15 entry with Jahad. Roster, did you see in my post where Rhule said he’s not going to get as many carries as he did last year?
    They pulled that with Cobbs last night, they don’t tell you until it’s way too late. Cause then Armstead would have been a solid play. I haven’t done any research for tomorrow yet.

• Rosterdamus

I didn’t read your post til it was too late. I played Jahad and Zamora. Didn’t know Zamora was the dog beater. So if I didn’t have 2 auto 0’s I think I would have placed, although can’t say for sure who I would’ve played in their places. Probably either LJ Scott or Armstead and another Baylor WR or Felton Davis in the lineups I wasn’t already playing him. I only had $35 CFB dollars in play tonight and about $200 baseball so basically after 6pm I was only paying attention to baseball. Thought I’d have more time to check back but those locks always come so soon.

• Rosterdamus

Congrats on raking though. I saw you in the $5 100-player inching towards the money. I played three other $10 25 or 20-players, but don’t think I saw you in any of those. It looks like Chop basically stacked the lesser known and owned Baylor WRs. Good strategy, just none of them had a big game and he probably would have had to have 2 of those 5-10% guys score 2 TDs a piece or something like that.

• nickrock23

That Pringle incompletion right there would have prob put me in the money in the 100… I still think it was a catch. BS. I hope that Heath catch doesn’t hurt.

• Rosterdamus

McCaffery lol. I thought I was exaggerating yesterday when I said he’d be 95% owned and he was actually 96% owned in one tournament lol. Would be a great contrarian fade if there wasn’t a 98% chance of him having a huge game.

• sportsfanrobby

@Dolphins2016 said...

Fanpicks left out Justin Jackson in tomorrow’s lineups…

yup he was the first name I looked for :(

• Rosterdamus

The Jahad Thomas news was actually out about 630 so I should have caught it if I wasn’t preoccupied with baseball. The Zamora thing I’m just embarrassed about. But tomorrow I’ll def be following news 11-12.

• Dolphins2016

Is anyone else not seeing Justin Jackson in saturdays early lineup??

• kantiger77

I won a practice league: https://www.fanpicks.com/view/live/54543

• nickrock23

Nice job Kant… Roster, how many QB’s are u using in the early slate?

• Rosterdamus

As of now probably 2, but I’m going to build a few more LUs.

• nickrock23

K… I am keying on 3 for the early games. I think Ward and Baker will be very highly owned, and I didn’t use Ward at all. probably stupid but I had to narrow it down. The other 2 are reaches but we’ll see.

• sportsfanrobby

All of a sudden the ten person top 3 leagues are gone from the site grrrrrrr

• Rosterdamus

does one have the initials SH?

• Rosterdamus

You don’t have to say. One tourny I’m in has all the games 12-530 and the other 12-130. Are you just talking the 12-130?

• nickrock23

Nope, both are min priced if that helps

• gjle8140

2013 DSBC Finalist

Just deposited via paypal at draftworld.com. They are in the US and seem like a decent site. Only program is that they use a kicker. GPP’s are very small but hopefully they will grow.

• nickrock23

I heard about that site on twitter. what’s a kicker? let us know how the site holds up w/traffic issues

• Rosterdamus

12 came sooooooo sooon. What’s a kicker lol. These sites are popping up all over. Saw one the other day that made me laugh. Fandraftduel.com lol can’t imagine there are any trademark or copyright issues there. Anyways they give u a “free 20 bucks” but I haven’t found the withdrawal button yet lol.

• Rosterdamus

Their site says they’re the “world leader in one-day fantasy sports.” I guess taking parts of the names of the big 2 makes you the new leader.

• Rosterdamus

Ha knew that would happen with Mixon. But I had to play Perine. He’s the starter for roughly the same price. But figured Mixon would come in and Tolbert TDs.

• nickrock23

Tago the Navy QB and Jerod Evans I used in 80% , Mayfield other 20%. Lots of people used Barrett i see. Mayfield was only 12% in the 100 person.
    I also faded Perine/mixon, I hate choosing between them but damn Mixon is great. This Houston run D is pretty good and he went right thru them

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler