CFB FORUM

Comments

• Stangs13

Let’s talk about the games and some plays,

I think I’m going away from Russell today he is so expensive, I will play a few Baylor Wrs however

• sportsfanrobby

I couldnt decide on which OU RB to use either. But its cuz I used Perine that mixon was able to break the long td run haha.
    Catalan at min price looks like a steal so far.

• Rosterdamus

I just thought the upside with Perine was better and he’d get more volume and even with the threat of Mixon was still a superior play to most others at RB. I went with Ward and Barrett myself and took a little flyer on one Perry Hills. Then I have someone else for that 12-530 slate.

• sportsfanrobby

Mixon is all over the place dang it GRRR

• nickrock23

I stacked Evans / Ford / Cam Philips originally in all those , took Cam out for some reason. TD on first drive.. ugh. But Tago is going off. He might have 60 pts . no one else owns him either.

• sportsfanrobby

Perine just hurt his shoulder

• nickrock23

Tago Smith on pace for 100 pts and he is helped off the field. Such is CFB DFS

• Rosterdamus

Yeah I saw you got him at 4%. That’s amazing. I’m gonna have to reassess how I do this next week. Those were great games to target. I just couldn’t get in enough to spread my QBs around. Didn’t think they’d shut down new contests at 1030 or 11. So I ended up keeping Ward in 2, Barrett in 2, and switched to Hills in 1 because they had a massive implied total of 59. But I did notice Mich, Navy, and VT implied to score 48,47, and 46 and wished I’d been in more contests to get some exposure.

• nickrock23

I seriously had 5 decent contests won running away and he gets hurt

• sal

Looking at their primetime slate, UNC-GA game listed, still no HOOD. wtf Fanpicks? When I go to a steakhouse, I like to order a steak. HOOD is COWBOY RIBEYE and he aint on your menu!

• sal

Any others missing?

• Rosterdamus

Lol everyone complained about Justin Jackson earlier. And yeah Nickrock I saw that you were up about 15 on 2nd place in one.

• nickrock23

Andrews with a TD. Would have taken him in a second if he was listed as a TE. He is not a WR.

• nickrock23

Last year in a $27 on DK, I was in 90th out of 10,000 people and I still had 3 guys left gong into the last game of the slate. The best player I had was that RB for UCLA, he had 70 yards on the first drive then messed up his knee and i still won 300. If he had just a mediocre game I would have won thousands. When a player of mine gets hurt, its always early in the game.

• Rosterdamus

Yeah I switched to Hodges from Butt in a few because I noticed he was listed at WR on depth chart but TE in fanpicks. Since they listed him as WR I figured he’d be doing more receiving and less blocking.

• Rosterdamus

So far Maryland has 5 TDs and their QB Hills wasn’t involved in a single one.

• Rosterdamus

Perkins? I think I remember, was it against Stanford?

• nickrock23

Yeah Paul Perkins and I think it was vs. Cal. Not positive. It still bothers me. I had to turn it off, and I had 2 other guys going, like Duarte or Payton. I might make a little bit on this early slate. If Jerod can score more than 30 pts, I will do ok. Should have been a big score though. Tago had 23.5 pts on the first 3 drives, he was averaging like 30 a carry. Man.. Oh well.

• Rosterdamus

Having the same experience as you the other day. In a 5-player WTA and Barrett is 100% owned but whats more is basically every lineup is the same as mine save 2 or 3 players on each one.

• Rosterdamus

Can’t wait til goal line at 3. All this channel flipping is stressful.

• nickrock23

Yup. Well, at least you have him… he is the high guy right now. No other QB is doing well other than Tago and he’s done for the day.

VTech has to wake up or I am gonna lose

• Rosterdamus

They are too

• Rosterdamus

Are you getting the VT game? My TV says I should but then the channel says undergoing maintenance or something. Twitter says they keep faking both rushes and passes to hodges and never actually giving him the rock. Such is CFB DFS indeed.

• Rosterdamus

There we go. Give it to him once and he scores a TD. Now they got it.

• Rosterdamus

I wish I could have played Michigan’s Defense instead of a skill position player. I would even take them over a QB.

• nickrock23

hodges wow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler