CFB FORUM

Comments

• Stangs13

Let’s talk about the games and some plays,

I think I’m going away from Russell today he is so expensive, I will play a few Baylor Wrs however

• nickrock23

Shai McKenzie looks like a potential stud. Whoever Tago’s backup is, mark that one down. I should have killed it today. Any Navy QB is an auto-start I don’t care what price

• nickrock23

https://www.fanpicks.com/view/live/55478

This is the highest entry I’ve seen today so far, I have 210 and Tago only played 1 qtr. I wish I used this LU more… damn

• nickrock23

100rings is good.. damn he’s spanking me in H2H’s and I’m doing pretty well too. Site needs more people playing H2H so you can spread it around.

• Rosterdamus

https://www.fanpicks.com/view/live/55524 Cascarutthers character has 231. That’s highest I’m seeing so far.

• nickrock23

that guy is real good too.. He beat me a few times already. Hey on the late slate, can u give me your best WR under 3700? I’ll PM u the rest of my LU

• Rosterdamus

One starts at 6 and one at 7. Which one? I haven’t really even built my lineups for those yet, just kinda have some placeholders right now so I could get in before contest filled. Bout to do some research.

• nickrock23

check your inbox. Shoot this is the $25 contest, I hope ur not in there ..

The slate has 21 games.

• Rosterdamus

Check your inbox.

• gjle8140

2013 DSBC Finalist

Very happy with draftworld scoring has been live and correct and and I like the list of games chosen. Only complaint is very small gpps, but hopefully as word gets out people join and it grows.

• nickrock23

Ok… do you know if you can withdraw entries, or once you’re in you’re stuck?? I just entered another $25 and I didn’t want that much exposure.

• Rosterdamus

I think I read before u can but it’s a whole process of messaging them and then its discretionary blah blah blah.

• Rosterdamus

Draftworld has CFB? I hate how u can’t look at the lobby til u sign up. Know of a promo code?

• nickrock23

Damn.. oh well, I guess I just have to be careful then… Also, if there is a game thats not guaranteed, or maybe user -created, and say it’s 100 people and gets to 97, that means it’s not valid? You will just get refunded the entry fee after completion of the slate.. . Man, I would be mad if I cashed in one of those and it was no good because it came up 3 entries too short..

Ugh Wadley… I used Lashun a little. I hate choosing between those guys

• Rosterdamus

That happened to me Thursday night. Granted it only filled to 39 but I was in first. And yeah it’s really annoying. It pissed me off with baseball so much that sometimes I just added another lineup when it got down to like 2 mins just to make it go myself.

• sal

@Rosterdamus said...

Draftworld has CFB? I hate how u can’t look at the lobby til u sign up. Know of a promo code?

Don’t know, but just entered the freebie. and yes, they have ALL players from games listed on the advertised slate.

• nickrock23

nice.. i saw ur profile, i use DK and FD for baseball, but Im not that good at MLB. Been using Nats like every night just waiting for them to break out.. can’t stop now. Even used them last night , and they did ok considering they were doing against Sindergard. But I also stacked min-priced Phillies and they did crap. They are slumping so bad

• Rosterdamus

Messaged u jsuk in case u missed it.

• sal

Hood has 2 touches in the 1st half. Not touchdowns. touches.

• mvanderk10

decided to give fanpicks a shot..cheers to college dfs! Anyones thought on tcu qb situation?

• nickrock23

Man I wasted Jela Duncan on some horrendous LU’s… He has 2 TD already and barely owned. Taj Griffin is killing me. Oregon is playing all scrubs.

• nickrock23

@mvanderk10 said...

decided to give fanpicks a shot..cheers to college dfs! Anyones thought on tcu qb situation?

I used 2 QB’s only 90/10 with the 10% being Hill. Followed him since he was in HS. Stacked with KT, which I think will be popular.

• mvanderk10

@nickrock23 said...

I used 2 QB’s only 90/10 with the 10% being Hill. Followed him since he was in HS. Stacked with KT, which I think will be popular.

Yeah that’s what I did…I didn’t do any research heading into this season because I thought dfs was done for college so I just threw together a couple lineups and tossed them in there to see how fanpicks works..kind of weird with 3 rbs, would of like to of seen draft kings roster lineup, but oh well.

• nickrock23

Man I am glad I loaded up on my boy Darius Tice !! 3rd stringer

• nickrock23

Kenny Hill is getting worse as the years go by.

• eKing

https://www.fanpicks.com/view/live/54864

Myles Gascan killed my 1st place hopes in a few things, still held my own without Barrett. I opted for Trevor Knight at 4k, I think I was the only one on FP with him lol. I wish that OT game went more back and forth!

How did you all do? Share a link if you want.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).