INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• briend88

ive emailed numerous times to fanduel asking when they are going to send an ecopy of the 1099 and keep getting the same old it will be emailed today for the past week. Today they said it will definitely be emailed tonight, anyone receive theres yet? something is definitly up

• briend88

• chad001

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

I have received mine just now

• briend88

ok, still looking for mine, hopefully its in there soon, thanks

• travscrub10

Just got an email for mine a few minutes ago

• BBROCK

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

I got mine earlier today, anyone know where to get theirs for Yahoo and FantasyDraft?

• ramfan9776

@BBROCK said...

I got mine earlier today, anyone know where to get theirs for Yahoo and FantasyDraft?

FantasyDraft emailed mine in January

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

I got mine… but it was 20% higher then what my records said it would be. First world problems?

• tonytone1908

Hah. Mine is much lower than I thought it would be. Gonna cut the taxes I owe big time but it should definitely have been for at least 6k more, at least according to the RG bankroll tracker. Strange.

• bigtimeslimjim

• Blogger of the Month

I got mine last night but got delivered to my spam folder so be sure to check that! Anyone know when Draftkings will send theirs out?

• tonytone1908

@tonytone1908 said...

Hah. Mine is much lower than I thought it would be. Gonna cut the taxes I owe big time but it should definitely have been for at least 6k more, at least according to the RG bankroll tracker. Strange.

Nevermind. IDK what I was looking at before but I could have swore the numbers were much different last time I used the tracker. Guess I didn’t do as well as I thought last year.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I got mine in an email last night as well. Anyone know if DK plans to do the same thing so that they can push these out faster?

• DCoop328

FD has arrived.

• iwrestle

Mine went to spam as well, so check there. All other FD emails come through fine to my inbox.

• TheKris

Just checked my Spam folder and found it as well. Thanks for mentioning that guys or I would’ve missed it.

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@TheKris said...

Just checked my Spam folder and found it as well. Thanks for mentioning that guys or I would’ve missed it.

this is a nightmare scenario.

• Chance

My copy arrived. It was also in my spam folder.

• dallasmavsallday

Mine went to my normal inbox. about time FD

• ElwoodB

Nope, nuffin. Draftkings either.

• nautica54

Got the ecopy, seems slightly less than what bankroll tracker had

• nautica54

@nautica54 said...

Got the ecopy, seems slightly less than what bankroll tracker had

Actually upon doublechecking looks like my 1099 was about $40 more than what bankroll tracker had….set up a custom report to show from 1/1/15 to 12/31/15.

Am i missing something, just curious on the difference

Actually curious does bankroll tracker consider a $2 entry using FDP as an entry fee causing the discrepency

• adnoble

Mine was a lot higher than my bankroll tracker had. What the heck.

• moneyhungry

11:15 pm on 3/1/16. It was supposed to be in the mail postmarked on the first. Another half assed last minute thing by fanduel.

• Ajbistheman04

Opened mine once and went to open a second time and it only brings up blank pages now. I hope I get a paper copy or I’m effed.

• dieselmachine

• 2015 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

Win any satellites? Earn any fdp you used for entries? That’s the variance you won’t see in your export. I just went through this with FD as my 1099 was 20% higher than what my export reflects.

• dieselmachine

• 2015 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

It’s open on another tab, I presume on your phone.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.