INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• briend88

ive emailed numerous times to fanduel asking when they are going to send an ecopy of the 1099 and keep getting the same old it will be emailed today for the past week. Today they said it will definitely be emailed tonight, anyone receive theres yet? something is definitly up

• tonytone1908

@nautica54 said...

Actually upon doublechecking looks like my 1099 was about $40 more than what bankroll tracker had….set up a custom report to show from 1/1/15 to 12/31/15.

Am i missing something, just curious on the difference

Actually curious does bankroll tracker consider a $2 entry using FDP as an entry fee causing the discrepency

I’m thinking FD considers FDP as cash because what the 1099 said compared to the bankroll tracker was over a couple hundred dollars more, to the penny.

I would think the bankroll tracker would show it as an entry but without cash being used to play the entry. Could make a difference whether you actually cashed or not?

Either way, discrepency has to be from FDP.

• rsigler65

Mine was over 5K too high in box 3 (entry fees 35K too high and winnings 30K too high). That’s way too high. No satellites, and the $300 worth of Fanduel points that I used is not gonna cut it! Been trying to get support to respond all day. Yesterday they sent me a somewhat generic response saying that the 1099 was basically correct. Well It’s not! Everyone should check their 1099’s closely.

It’s crazy to think, but it’s almost as if they went through the end of 2016 instead of 2015…

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

Bumping this only because my form seemed a bit abnormally high as well.

• cb35

2013 FFFC Finalist, 2013 DFFC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

I think they are considering FDP as “bonus” and adding it at the end when that doesn’t tell the whole story it should be considered as part of play to determine your overall “net”. Also, something to consider if you are “banking” FDP over multiple years.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).