MAIN FORUM

Comments

• bdub10

FD Rep

Here at FanDuel we are excited to bring our players another live event; this time we are taking the event to the Windy City! We are proud to announce our Chicago Fantasy Baseball Championship!
    The event will feature a $180,000 prize pool with first place taking home $50,000. The final will be taking place on July 12th.
    The first $25 Qualifier will be running tonight and is now posted in the lobby! You can find the full details here:
    https://www.fanduel.com/cbc

• einars

love these events!!

• ohiostate241

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

As a resident of Chicago, this looks awesome. There is not a better city in the world during the summer in my opinion (Boston is close). Also, I don’t think there is a worse city in the world during the other 3 seasons.

• VChair23

I’ve been unable to qualify, but I love these.

• ronaquino

2015 FanDuel SFBC Finalist

Looking forward to the SFBC next week, but in the meantime, I think I got to chase this one. Loving these smaller live events!

• vegas0205

So happy Fanduel is bringing one of these tournaments to my hometown!!! But was the New York and San Fran money pool larger? If so why???

• ohiostate241

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@vegas0205 said...

So happy Fanduel is bringing one of these tournaments to my hometown!!! But was the New York and San Fran money pool larger? If so why???

New York and San Francisco I believe were $150k

• theseige

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

Yep Chicago is bigger

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

If you win a seat and don’t require travel or hotel, do you get some sort of credit?

• einars

@mberkowi said...

If you win a seat and don’t require travel or hotel, do you get some sort of credit?

pretty sure they just give a credit for travel. if i remember right it was 1K for the boston one. i would imagine its the same here but i havnt read the full TOS yet

• glennantz

NEW IDEA Put all the seats in just a few GPP’s. Make them all just 1 or 2 dollars and make them ALL SINGLE ENTRY. just a suggestion, see what happens.

• KenAtFanDuel

FanDuel Rep

@ohiostate241 said...

As a resident of Chicago, this looks awesome. There is not a better city in the world during the summer in my opinion (Boston is close). Also, I don’t think there is a worse city in the world during the other 3 seasons.

Glad you think we are at least close ;)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).