MAIN FORUM

Comments

• ertlt

Any info on if Fanduel is partnering with the NFL teams for exclusive contests?

In the past, they offered up tickets and prizes. Would be cool to see this again. Or a Championship for each NFL team.

• Nosuckoutplz

Freeroll and promotions won’t be like they were in the past. That said, there is and will be stuff out there, unfortunately you just have to find it and some (the best really) don’t advertise well wether on purpose or just inability or incompetence.

You won’t find people sharing them on public forums for the most part, as it should be. But rotogrinders is a good place to find some mainstream freerolls as well as their own exclusive freerolls and promotions.

Try contacting the teams you’d be interested in winning tickets to and see if they have anything going. Google can help you see if draftkings etc has a relationship with said team(s). I know when I contacted the LA Clippers they seem to have a dedicated person/representative who knew about what they were offering with draftkings.

Also, try finding a friend or two whom you can make an agreement to share found promos and freerolls. I’ve got a buddy on twitter that I do that with and it’s been great. There’s lots out there still and with NFL coming up this should be a good time for more.

Check each sites “promotions” tab as well. Both major sites are trying to market their “leagues” and you’ll find promo’s with those. Good luck

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).