INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• ataros

Pretty weak and will have massive effect on ROIs for everyone. $30,000 additional now going into Fanduel’s pocket instead of players each week, making the total now $300,000 they rake from each pot.

Note that Draftkings rake for equivalent Millionaire Maker is 13.5%. So you should definitely play there if you’re debating between the two sites.

• Gopackgo30

@db730 said...

To be fair….they’ve barely raked the tournament at all to this point. (4% last week is what I saw unconfirmed online). Guessing this is to minimize that risk. Hope would be that IF it fills and they find that sweet spot and drop it back down to where it was. We will see though.

^^^ This makes sense to me. It is true, the last two weeks, there has been significant overlay. If there is overlay again this week, it will probably make the effective rate under 10%. People need to relax a little and let this play out. If its filling every week, and they still don’t drop it down…then its a different story.

• B_Edelman

@Gopackgo30 said...

If there is overlay again this week, it will probably make the effective rate under 10%.

The problem is that this was only true for the Sunday Million. Almost all of the other big GPPs filled and are now all at 15%. For now, MLB GPPs are still raked at 13.5 outside of the $1 which has been at 15 for a while and entry fees above 25.

• choppadown

@B_Edelman said...

The problem is that this was only true for the Sunday Million. Almost all of the other big GPPs filled and are now all at 15%. For now, MLB GPPs are still raked at 13.5 outside of the $1 which has been at 15 for a while and entry fees above 25.

I think the FD Squeeze tonight is at 15%.

• btwice80

@choppadown said...

I think the FD Squeeze tonight is at 15%.

Nah, still 13.5%.

• catmando

they increased it to 15 percent on all gpp…either than or my extension is wrong

• catmando

To be fair? why do RG always defend the sites..its not our fault it did not fill maybe its the fact that it was at 13.5. And to think they will ever lower it is comical. Even the ones that always fill are 15 percent so none of those arguments make any sense.

• dmsr320

I haven’t been able to see rake % on RG brower extension the past few weeks…

• catmando

I am surprised sites even allow the extension as people would never take the time to add up every contest. . I think letting beginners play at 10 percent is like getting them hooked on weed then they have to move up to meth once they graduate to veteran status. LOL

Football will stay 15 percent for the season so get used to it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler