INDUSTRY FORUM

• dartjeff

I noticed today that Mike Trout all day 7:05 EST price was $3900 and for Late Night it was $4000, and saw that some other players had changed prices too.

I think most of the year FanDuel, as far as I can recall, has had the same price for on a given day, whether All Day, Turbo, Late Night, etc.

Does anyone know if this is a new/recent change they’ve made to player pricing? Or just an aberration/bug today?

• dartjeff

Okay, I got an email back from Fanduel that it was an accident today and not a new standard change.

• dabearz556

I noticed the same thing. Surprising they could let this sort of thing happen.

• SA16

RG Overall Ranking

Obvious bug and really not a big deal at all.

In fact it wouldn’t be a problem if this was a common thing because prices shouldn’t necessarily remain the same in a 2 game slate vs a 16 game one (just using extremes).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).