MAIN FORUM

Comments

• pinstripeblue

Im doing some work on analyzing the cash lines in the low stakes 50/50’s ($1, $2) for FANDUEL NBA..Wanted to see if anyone has any links to previously completed 50/50/s for some of the higher stakes ones ($5, $10, $25). Last night’s would be ideal…

Thanks

• Njsum1

Out of curiosity, what specifically are you trying to find out?

• pinstripeblue

how much difference there is…i entered $1’s and 2’s for last night so of course know the results there. curious to see what the cash lines were in the higher stakes ones. I would assume they were higher…

• Njsum1

@pinstripeblue said...

how much difference there is…i entered $1’s and 2’s for last night so of course know the results there. curious to see what the cash lines were in the higher stakes ones. I would assume they were higher…

Ok makes sense. They usually are a bit higher in higher buy ins, yet I guess you wanted to know by exactly how much.

I thought you were possibly trying to figure out over the course of the season the average score needed to cash in 50/50s. If that was the case I was going to say that it would be pointless, as cash lines are slate dependent.

• bigez952

@pinstripeblue said...

how much difference there is…i entered $1’s and 2’s for last night so of course know the results there. curious to see what the cash lines were in the higher stakes ones. I would assume they were higher

I don’t believe there is a lot of value in what your looking for. I don’t play much NBA but for MLB I play double ups at several different levels between $5 and $25 and the difference between cashing in the lower game vs. the higher game varies so much on a slate by slate basis. Some days it is easier to cash in the $25 game vs. the $5 game and other times it is the opposite. If you pulled a years worth of data and averaged it out you might see a difference but on a slate to slate basis I don’t think there is a lot of value to it. So many of the guys you see in the $25 double up games are also playing the $5 and lower games which is why you won’t see drastic differences as you increase buy in levels since the top volume guys will play every double up available on the site which makes many cash lines similar.

• joeycis

• Blogger of the Month

I think this exercise might have some value if you are checking the single entry contests. For the big multi-entry, I agree with bigez. I feel like you’d be spinning your wheels to not come up with a great conclusion.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler