MAIN FORUM

• rtiedemann6

So this should end all the RG players complaining. $1 and $2 single entry tournaments with $100K prize pools. $25 to win $1 Million. I’m sure some ppl will still nit pick though. I’m already pumped for NFL

• fadein34

230k entries. #skillgame

• hendry

@fadein34 said...

230k entries. #skillgame

i like tournies that pay 46000 entries.

• Clovenhoof

And I suppose you’ve never bought a lottery ticket? 1 in a kajillion chance of winning in a game with a 55% rake?

• Wrightime

• DailyLoser

@Clovenhoof said...

And I suppose you’ve never bought a lottery ticket? 1 in a kajillion chance of winning in a game with a 55% rake?

Do 20% of people win the lottery?

• tprokopenko

@DailyLoser said...

Do 20% of people win the lottery?

Usually around 15% for most major lotteries. So, similar to cashing in a GPP.

• FSG22

@tprokopenko said...

Usually around 15% for most major lotteries. So, similar to cashing in a GPP.

POW, right in the kisser. He got you there DailyLoser!

• DailyLoser

@FSG22 said...

POW, right in the kisser. He got you there DailyLoser!

Now exclude dollar winners…Anyway the comparison to the lottery is just used to try to make yourself sound good. Sorry but picking random numbers is nothing compared to playing DFS

• einars

@rtiedemann6 said...

$1 and $2 single entry tournaments with $100K prize pools. $25 to win $1 Million.

would love it if the single entry tournys filled along with the two huge ones. big fan of the week one tournys from fanduel.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).