MAIN FORUM

Comments

• damionismyname

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

glad they caught on but not sure how long it lasts. good to see them do it though.

• makeitra1n

Good to see that you can win at most 75 bucks?when they had 1 150s for baseball it used to be 1500 or 2k to first.for NBA got up to 10k.for a dollar.where those at??

• KindGuy

Must be struggling for cash. They even have 1 cent GPPS lmao

• TheRyanFlaherty

WTF they have .5 games.

I guess I may take advantage of those for satellites (not something I’d normally enter).

It does seem a little odd, because everything they’ve done the past year has been a move to prove out low-stakes and casual players. As they’ve tried to force players up from the $1-2 GPP’s.

That said, I’m all for anything that adds options and ways to play, so any move that helps with that is good to me.

• ndogg78

@elementasrat said...

Must be struggling for cash. They even have 1 cent GPPS lmao

Awesome! I was looking to get rid of that spare change in my account. No matter what I entered or what I won I always had an extra .79 cents that I thought was going to remain in my account forever.

• Roma315

I saw some events quickly. Payouts look terrible. The low stakes on DK make it worth while to toss 20 entries in.

• wolfjb1

I max entered all the little ones. I’m kinda an idiot. I love seeing all those little green guys on my phone…

• thegeneral391

winner takes all. $100 for a penny. give it a go.

• makeitra1n

@thegeneral391 said...

winner takes all. $100 for a penny. give it a go.

That’s actually a pretty good deal.spending a buck fifty for 100.what would mess me up the most is I would have probably won 5 figures or more if won that

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).