MAIN FORUM

Comments

• bdub10

FD Rep

FanDuel is proud to announce our 2015 World Fantasy Baseball Championship. We’re hosting this year’s event on Saturday, August 22nd at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, NV. The event features a $4,000,000 prize pool and 90 finalists vying for the $1,000,000 first prize.

The first qualifier is tonight and posted in the lobby! You can find the full details here:

https://www.fanduel.com/wfbc

We are also running an exclusive contest for RotoGrinders members in conjunction with this week’s NFL Draft, giving away entries into our WFBC Qualifiers. Answer our twelve question Draft Challenge and the top finishers walk away with the following prizes:
    1st – $535 Qualifier Entry
    2nd and 3rd – $109 Qualifier Entry
    4th to 13th – $25 Qualifier Entry

Your entry must be in by 7 PM on Thursday to qualify. Winners will be announced Monday after the Draft completes. Once you submit your entry, it is locked, and your entry answers cannot be changed. There is one entry per RotoGrinders member.

Submit your entry here: RotoGrinders 2015 NFL Draft Challenge

• einars

does the #2 pick have to be traded before the titans make their selection or can the titans draft duckman and then trade him?

edit: kickass tourny! loving the flatter payout

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

The actual pick has to be traded, not the player.

• srk8987

day-to-day

Awesome in every way.

• JDub07

Your move DraftKings…

• VChair23

Pretty great. Love the draft challenger

• einars

@JDub07 said...

Your move DraftKings…

didnt DK already announce theirs at 75% of the FD one?

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

This is awesome!

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Absolutely love it! Qualifier season is officially in full force.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Amazing payout scale. Nailed it.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Thanks!

• DillingerFour

• Blogger of the Month

We’ll be running $100 Qs and not $109s, but instead of shorting you the $9, 2nd and 3rd will get a $100 ticket and $9 credited to your main funds account.

• Milo741

• Blogger of the Month

This is awesome!

• dmoen21

This is cool. Thank you guys for doing this!

• JDub07

@JDub07 said...

Your move DraftKings…

I called it… DraftKings just bumped to a $4mill gtd also.

• deactivated32182

Is their a way to see the picks that I made? I entered my ballot, but didn’t record my choices and would be nice to follow along.

• aboynamedsuh

@Costanza said...

Is their a way to see the picks that I made? I entered my ballot, but didn’t record my choices and would be nice to follow along.

I second that. Forgot to copy it down before I hit submit.

• DillingerFour

• Blogger of the Month

We’ll post a link to a google doc with the picks once they lock tonight at 7.

• jsahly

Question: Does DGB count as an SEC pick? Last played on the field for Missouri… but also from Oklahoma.

• DillingerFour

• Blogger of the Month

We’ll be going by where they last played a snap.

• olegs23

Yeah :)

• jv5150

Great Contest!

• ana1987munoz

FanDuel rocks! hehe ;P

• danliebl

i love the NFL, but never get caught up in mock drafts, but for a free chance at a qualifier ticket, why not. Thanks guys!

• twizted

We’ve got a record of all entries and a summary of answers here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nfbekeG3JNsoGOwN7o_wtzHRW-WMdqSxlG23Ncs743M/pubhtml#

Good luck and enjoy the draft!

• einars

nailed the line of the SEC players and defensive players (7 and 15) unfortunately i took over 15.5 def players so i am done….with how many people entered you pretty much have to nail every pick

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).