PGA FORUM

Comments

• jackinthebox

Shooter McGavin seems pretty chalky to me. Pairing him with Tony Romo and Ty Webb let me pay up for Nicklaus and Hogan. Who you got?

• infantryboys

I honestly have no idea what to make of it lol.

• hcassidy

@infantryboys said...

I honestly have no idea what to make of it lol.

It made me laugh, as Shooter never won the ‘Golden, aka Green Jacket’

• Kingspark35

@jackinthebox said...

Who you got?

I’ll tell you who I’ve got – I’ve got nobody.

The bookies in the UK ran a virtual grand national and donated the profits to charity.

I thought my opinion of certain people could not get any lower – I was wrong.

In these difficult times, stay safe.

• realphipps

Lots of things to consider. Like, how many drinks does John Daly down before tee time? And can he smoke on the course?

• strassnerte

This would pull some nice ratings if they could somehow televise this.

• j_holiday

I think Happy Gilmore is a full fade due to course fit. Might putt it into the water on 11.

• dfszone007

To be safe
    Rory
    JT
    Tiger
    Fowler (has been doing good)
    Lower end guys like
    Speith, McDowell, Hatton as a mid range, deki

How can we really use any analytics from guys who played in 80s, 90s, etc etc. I mean if you wanna chance some of the old legends be my guest but im not

• yisman

@j_holiday said...

I think Happy Gilmore is a full fade due to course fit. Might putt it into the water on 11.

I just watched that movie last week.

Pretty sure Happy’s driving motion would not even be allowed on the PGA Tour!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler