INDUSTRY FORUM

• enchantedllama

Good morning, friends/admins at Rotogrinders. Any help would be appreciated – I got really lucky last week and won 3rd place in the week 1 single entry series. I am supposed to receive an entry into the $150 Jumbo Home Run tonight on Fanduel – So far I haven’t received a ticket or automatic entry, and, while Fanduel customer support is very nice and trying to help, so far they don’t seem to even know what the single entry series is and my request keeps getting forwarded on to someone else. Can you update me on how this process typically works? Just concerned about the contest filling before this is resolved. Thanks!

• enchantedllama

Fanduel support fixed this after a few back and forths. Great customer service experience and Rotogrinders chimed in and helped via twitter as well. Thanks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).