INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• jackinthebox

Looks like enter $19 worth of UFC, Nascar, and PGA contests and get $20!

• thegeneral391

freerolling

• miggs6876

I don’t see how it’s not worth playing? Is there a catch?

• joephoto

@miggs6876 said...

I don’t see how it’s not worth playing? Is there a catch?

Play UFC, NAS, remember to play PGA.

• miggs6876

Ok Joe. I just played all 3. Spent $19 and slowly will get back $20. You can’t beat that. Hopefully, I can cash too. I often play golf so I feel ok there. Know a little MMA and I am clueless on NASCAR.

• joephoto

@miggs6876 said...

I am clueless on NASCAR.

Basically play your guys- hope the crashes involve others. Same every week.

• miggs6876

@joephoto said...

Basically play your guys- hope the crashes involve others. Same every week.

I went on YouTube and listened to a few guys opinions. I was able to make a lineup off of their advice.. Might not win but they know more than me. I’m already ahead of the game. My entry yesterday got me $12 back. I spent $19 total and FD still owea me $20 cash back. Im glad I saw your post. Thanks

• wolfjb1

Pretty lame promo, but I entered it, too. Basically spend $19 and whether you cash or not, get your entry fee money back and a $1 gift. Yay? Nice for fish like me who never cash, so I’m spending $19 and getting my entry fees back. Which is nice, I guess.

• miggs6876

@wolfjb1 said...

Pretty lame promo, but I entered it, too. Basically spend $19 and whether you cash or not, get your entry fee money back and a $1 gift. Yay? Nice for fish like me who never cash, so I’m spending $19 and getting my entry fees back. Which is nice, I guess.

True, but you are missing that you can we some nice money on the 3 entries. It’s basically a $8, $7, and $4 free play plus a $1. That’s really pretty good in my eyes.

• Supersharpie

What are you talking about wolf? This is probably the most generous promo FD has ever made available to everyone. Three free rolls, each with 100k grand prizes is awesome, not lame.

• thegeneral391

freerolling to a 100k win would be most excellent!

• miggs6876

I agree.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler