NFL FORUM

Comments

• hendog

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

I’m seeing qualifiers for this but I can’t find any information anywhere on the internet. Anyone know what the deal is? The tickets have a $250 value which is extremely low for a championship. Is FanDuel not doing a live championship?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

This is likely something completely different from the live final.

• hendog

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Yeah this is definitely not a live final, the question is whether there will be one or not. Also, what the hell this is for. It seems strange to have qualifiers but not have a promo page describing the tournament.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

I talked to a rep at Fanduel and they said there will be a live event that is separate and they are posting satelittes this week… but the online championship they are doing is a $250 buy in with a 1M first prize, totally separate from the live final.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

Finally saw a live final Q posted for the Thursday slate… the only info I could see was Palos Verdes, $2.5 mil total prize pool, and it looks like $50k average ticket value, so I guess there are going to be 50 spots.

Surprised to see they had to cut it in half from last season.

• ertlt

Would be nice to see a promo page describing this event.

Kinda seems like they are putting the cart before the horse by posting qualifiers for a live event that nobody knows anything about.

• ThatStunna

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@escot4 said...

Finally saw a live final Q posted for the Thursday slateā€¦ the only info I could see was Palos Verdes, $2.5 mil total prize pool, and it looks like $50k average ticket value, so I guess there are going to be 50 spots.

Surprised to see they had to cut it in half from last season.

I think it’s 25k for the tournament ticket value, so 100 spots. Still seems rather small, especially considering 1) no playboy qualifiers to compete and 2) how fast the MLB final qualifiers filled.

• ThatStunna

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Also, that qualifier has a really annoying pay structure. An extra 10k to first so they could get it to 2max? Why not just spread out the money among lower places?

Edit: Fanduel clarified that the 10k is a mincash rather than a gratuitous bonus to first.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

@ThatStunna said...

Also, that qualifier has a really annoying pay structure. An extra 10k to first so they could get it to 2max? Why not just spread out the money among lower places?

I don’t think there’s an extra $10k to first… now that you mention it I think that means $10k is the floor prize (like the bottom 20 win $10k maybe). Also, I definitely was wrong about the $50k avg. ticket value, looks like it’s $33.3k.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

Does it say when it will be?

• osuryanf

@ThatStunna said...

Saw you’ve been beastin’ lately, congrats bud!

• mambaland

people try to qualify for anything …even if they have no idea what it is

• fildo22

The tournament is posted.

https://www.fanduel.com/wffc

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

That link just sends me to last year’s tournament. I still can’t find info for this year. Not sure why such a long delay.

• ChaosM83

RG Overall Ranking

Must say I’m a little under whelmed for the live final. Back under a million to first already.

• wolfjb1

The online final is a nice looking GPP with $1 mil to first.

• Moorah

• 2019 FanDuel FantaSea Finalist

• FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

-

• clarnzz

@wolfjb1 said...

The online final is a nice looking GPP with $1 mil to first.

I hope it’s nice, it’s looking like I’m going to win a ticket off a .25 qualifier. $250 not a huge deal to some but it was almost half my bankroll coming into the week! I’m pumped!

• ChaosM83

RG Overall Ranking

@clarnzz said...

I hope it’s nice, it’s looking like I’m going to win a ticket off a .25 qualifier. $250 not a huge deal to some but it was almost half my bankroll coming into the week! I’m pumped!

Congrats hope you took it down.

I played in the $300 Live final Q, ended up getting a ticket to the online one (which I probably like more anyways). Guess which one of us got the better value?

Congrats again.

• clarnzz

@ChaosM83 said...

Congrats hope you took it down.

I played in the $300 Live final Q, ended up getting a ticket to the online one (which I probably like more anyways). Guess which one of us got the better value?

Congrats again.

Thanks, I still gotta survive tonight’s game, but looking pretty good unless some crazy Giants/Lions stack comes in out of nowhere. Fingers crossed.

• skampdiddy

Anyone have any updates or suggestions on strategy for this? I accidentally entered enter the $5 qualifier yesterday and finished in the top 300 for a ticket to the Fan Championship on Dec. 10th. 18,000 people so I’m not expecting much. I would sell this ticket for $200 if I could haha.

• bdub85

@skampdiddy said...

Anyone have any updates or suggestions on strategy for this? I accidentally entered enter the $5 qualifier yesterday and finished in the top 300 for a ticket to the Fan Championship on Dec. 10th. 18,000 people so I’m not expecting much. I would sell this ticket for $200 if I could haha.

I won a ticket last week by accident. I didn’t even realize I entered in the qualifier.

• skampdiddy

Maybe I’ll win this by accident? haha, not likely.

• bdub85

@skampdiddy said...

Maybe I’ll win this by accident? haha, not likely.

lol i’ll be happy if i cash

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).