MLB FORUM

• slayeratcp

Can anyone walk me through creating a custom report with Fangraphs?

I am looking to create a daily report with the pitchers going that day along with all of the relevant stats and splits. Then I’d also report on the hitters with their relevant splits/stats. If I can create these two reports, I can use excel to cross-reference them. However, I am having trouble creating the proper reports to run on a daily basis without putting in a lot of time every day.

Thanks

• jessedio

The way I do it is, go to “Leaders” and choose Batters or Pitching. Then just add which ever players I want in the custom players box, then click “create custom player list” and then make sure you name and save your list. I uploaded a screen shot of one of my old reports from the playoffs last year.

• Jeets232

Do you have to select certain players for custom reports or can you just customize certain stats for all player?

• OneShotKill17

You can customize a report and run it for all players, export it to excel and then filter that each day.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).