MLB FORUM

Comments

• PETERFT73

I’ve been using customized leaderboards for a while now and I think I’ve got it down. What I can’t seem to figure out is how to create/save/maintain my own dashboard (here’s the link to the page where you create it – https://www.fangraphs.com/profile.aspx). I’ve gone through and built this thing several times hoping I’d be able to figure out how to save it. But the same thing happens every time, I can’t seem to populate it with players, and I can’t save my work. If I have saved it, then I have no idea where to look for it. I’m especially interested ion this part because it lets you include DK pts.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).