INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• pootnami

These guys run a great product! However, they have been overlaying big time, and I’m afraid they are going to scale back big time if the current trend continues. Can we support this site?? If not, we are stuck with two giants who don’t give a shit about us. Fantasy Draft offers rake free h2h! That’s huge for you cash guys!!! Its not filled with sharks either! They are also the one site that doesn’t offer late swap. As a busy dad, that’s a plus for me. All I read on this site are people bitching about FD and DK. Give these guys a shot!

• bobbyv02

I couldn’t agree more with this post. Great site with a nice functioning app now also. But sad to see them overlay so many early season baseball tournaments as the prize pools will probably start to go down.

• Jvanspro

I also play on Fantasy Draft. Love the product. Totally worth moving some of your action to the site

• JaysFan9293

Does anyone know where to find the app download?

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

Just search FantasyDraft in the App Store for iOS version. Android is coming soon.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

I used to play, but that was when it was a new site and the competition was weak. And they also had weekly free rolls for tourney tickets, but they stopped doing that a while ago. Really have no incentive to play.

• RikkiDee

• Ranked #5

RG Tiered Ranking

bad players only plz

• Fontaine

I max enter the GPPs there every night since MLB started. They already have downsized (The $25 GPP opened at $10,000, but after the 1st two days its already down to $7500) They have been overlaying a lot and Im in agreement with the OP that downsizing might be coming. Which will hurt everyone because if their already small GPPs get any smaller I will have to pull out and move back a site with bigger GPPs as im sure others will also. Its a tough spot to be in, im sure, for them.

I would encourage people to give the site a try. Ive never had any issues with the site.

• JoakimNoah4Life

After spending the weekend with some of the FantasyDraft team (https://rotogrinders.com/threads/thanks-fantasydraft-for-a-once-in-a-lifetime-experience-1857675) I couldn’t agree more that we need to support this site as it’s in the best interest of all of us! After talking to them they really seem like they know what they are doing and always have the best interest of players in mind.

• SouthernShield

I already play there and don’t understand why more people don’t. The LU flexibility is amazing and the scoring system is very much like DK(-2 for SB is only difference I think).

You won’t get rich if you win a GPP, but you can grind away and be profitable. I’ve made a profit 6 of the 7 days of MLB so far and today looks good to make it 7 of 8.

Some come play on FantasyDraft and let’s keep the GPP sizing as it is or increase it. It really would be a shame to be down to FanDuel/DraftKings only.

Also for anyone concerned at all, I put in a WD request overnight and had it in less than 9 hours…..

• Yacht67

Love this site.

• noddy

I just looked at their cheap h2h’s and there are hardly any contests with people entered.

• noddy

do their guaranteed 50/50’s and double up fill?

• small1dawg

@noddy said...

do their guaranteed 50/50’s and double up fill?

Ya mostly some days a few short

• pootnami

@noddy said...

I just looked at their cheap h2h’s and there are hardly any contests with people entered.

I think most people play the no rake H2H’s. You don’t know who your opponent is until game time.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I’m a big fan of the site, although my lineups have not been generous to me there lately. I would say salaries are closer to DK with a few differences mixed in. Lots of beginner/intermediate games with low stakes ($0.25 h2h, DU, and 50-50s).

• tarheel66

your MLB head to heads are basically going to be against Tyronyo or Killab if any amount over $5. I lay there nightly and wait and wait and no one ever shows up other than them two.

• Eric2323

Not an MLB player, but I’ve really enjoyed their PGA product. Love the rake free h2h’s.

• dfsnoob74

I just used the link to sign up with fantasy draft, but haven’t deposited any money yet. Do I have to deposit before getting the premium content package from RG? Not seeing anything in my inbox or email.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

@dfsnoob74 said...

I just used the link to sign up with fantasy draft, but haven’t deposited any money yet. Do I have to deposit before getting the premium content package from RG? Not seeing anything in my inbox or email.

Yes, you have to make a deposit to get your premium access.

• Nosuckoutplz

Totally agree with the OP and sentiment here. I feel terribly guilty, because I haven’t supported this site and it’s amazed me that not only is it still going, but they’ve been legit! More than legit! What they did with fantasy aces players, when DK and FD where nowhere to be seen, again- just amazes me.

They have totally done their part, be responsible, be available, and even be there for us/others in tough times! My main problem has been cash flow. It’s not easy for an overall losing player, with a below average job/living, to step up and support like I’d like to.

Just another reason it’d be great to luckbox a GPP one day 🙂👏🏻. In the meantime, next time I deposit $100 it’ll be here. Probably a couple days at the rate I’m going on DK and FD.

I hope you all consider doing the same.

• jjwd

I agree, it’s a good site and we should support it. The big 2 are doing annoying stuff with MLB tournament sizes. However, the last week or so I’ve had some problems entering contests at Fdraft… I just get the spinning wheel sometimes. If this is a widespread issue it might be reducing traffic a bit.

• SouthernShield

@jjwd said...

I agree, it’s a good site and we should support it. The big 2 are doing annoying stuff with MLB tournament sizes. However, the last week or so I’ve had some problems entering contests at Fdraft… I just get the spinning wheel sometimes. If this is a widespread issue it might be reducing traffic a bit.

I had some of the spinning wheel tonight. Support said they were having some AWS issues. They resolved the issue in about half an hour.

They bailed out people with the Aces situation and they handle payouts really quickly. The only thing I can think of is you won’t get RICH in one contest.

I’m happy grinding out a profit on the site…..

• Fontaine

Just wanted to note for everyone that they increased the $25 GPP to $10,000 for tonight, so jump on over to Fantasydraft and give it a try!

• dfsnoob74

Thanks. Also contacted rg support and they were very fast and helpful. Threw my lowly $10 into the fray for support and to try out. Loving the quarter contests and no rake h2h

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

site seems to be down all morning so far.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).