CFB FORUM

Comments

• hammersticks84

Noticed that Aces has CFB up in their Lobby, but with 0 games currently. Kind of thought they were out like DK and FD with college but this would
    Be huge if they had CFB, and CBB for that matter. Anyone have any idea, and if not then any other sites still with college?

• Loveyduvey50

If Aces had NCAA football it would drive massive traffic to them.

• Heywood9855

I’m looking at the lobby right now and I don’t see any CFB at all. What am I missing?

• Giftofgame31

CFB is a tab on their mobile app. No games posted but it is listed on their APP.

• Hkhotsskhotb

Would pull my business from the other sites if they offer CFB.

• walkoff9

@Loveyduvey50 said...

If Aces had NCAA football it would drive massive traffic to them.

For about 2 weeks before they got shut down.

• Hkhotsskhotb

Why would they get shut down, there are only a handful of states that have passed a law that included language about Amatuer athletics.

• hammersticks84

@Giftofgame31 said...

CFB is a tab on their mobile app. No games posted but it is listed on their APP.

Yes on the app it currently lists cfb and it’s not like it has always been there. popped up a week ago or so (first I noticed anyway). 0 games listed but was hoping that’s just because it’s too early. not sure why it’d show up at all if they don’t intend to offer it.

• madmanjayWV

@walkoff9 said...

For about 2 weeks before they got shut down.

Who is going to shut them down?
    Federal regulators?
    HAHA
    100% completely legal in numerous states including WVA — just like it has been for years to have CFB

• walkoff9

@madmanjayWV said...

Who is going to shut them down?
    Federal regulators?
    HAHA
    100% completely legal in numerous states including WVA — just like it has been for years to have CFB

What states is it completely legal in? DFS was not illegal in new york until one day the AG decided it was and we know how that went.

Nothing is safe unless there is specific legislation allowing it.

• JDub07

I would be stoked if they ran CFB but I don’t see it happening.

• FrancisBooth

There will be no cfb dfs again guys, sorry.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Would be simply awesome if some site did….there would certainly be an influx of traffic to that site.

• depalma13

It amazes me that people still think a company that wants to be a legitimate business is going to throw it all away over CFB.

Hi New York, we would like to offer DFS in your state.

Your permit application shows that you offer CFB, that is against the law in New York.

Yes, but we will block people in your state from playing it.

Don’t worry about that, your permit is denied.

• ohiostate241

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Would think that you would be able to restrict CFB to only states that don’t include the CFB language, but that’s just me. It isn’t a law in every state.

• 7thdaymoneytime

There was a guy doing it on Fantrax, but now he says no go due to massive # of people wanting to play.

• theoddsmaker

@7thdaymoneytime said...

There was a guy doing it on Fantrax, but now he says no go due to massive # of people wanting to play.

wouldn’t that sort of be the point of being the ONLY person/site offering it?

Feel like this was probably them seeing all the sign-ups/interest in CFB dfs offering until it go to be “too many people”:

• Giftofgame31

Fanpicks (www.fanpicks.com) has College Football Contest available in their lobby live and ready to go. There are currently 7 contests you can join. A few are for the Thursday Slate and the rest are Saturday Early and Saturday Late slates.

Just an FYI.

• hammersticks84

@Giftofgame31 said...

Fanpicks (www.fanpicks.com) has College Football Contest available in their lobby live and ready to go. There are currently 7 contests you can join. A few are for the Thursday Slate and the rest are Saturday Early and Saturday Late slates.

Just an FYI.

Awesome thank you for the info.

• Mattg45

@Giftofgame31 said...

Just an FYI.

Thanks for the heads up

• madmanjayWV

@walkoff9 said...

What states is it completely legal in? DFS was not illegal in new york until one day the AG decided it was and we know how that went.

Nothing is safe unless there is specific legislation allowing it.

DFS is 100% completely legal in W.Va. under W.Va. law — I’ve spoken to Patrick Morrisey about this in person like 8-10 months ago…W.Va. and DFS are great..have been since DAY 1 — only issue would be a then FEDERAL blanket ban, taking it away from a state’s issues right.

• BarryFreed

Thanks, did so, going to check it out. Have you played there long? They legit?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler