INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• PrimeTime

• Previously Ranked: #1 Overall

• x2

2012 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Is anyone else having problems logging into fantasydraft.com? I’m trying to withdraw some money but I can’t access the site on my desktop or via mobile.

• SkateFiend

I couldn’t log in a week or two ago. I just assumed the site went dead, but their twitter account is still active.

• GrindUnumb

I’ve gotten the same error trying to check their site and app for at least the past week.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

The site is still up and live with sports coming back soon (PGA)!

With servers scaled way back during the pandemic we had a few days where site access became an issue.

That should be resolved now but let us know if you still have issues.

• SkateFiend

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

The site is still up and live with sports coming back soon (PGA)!

With servers scaled way back during the pandemic we had a few days where site access became an issue.

That should be resolved now but let us know if you still have issues.

Will you consider running KBO contests?

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Maybe at some point but realistically we won’t have them soon.

• Macspad70

I still cannot get into the app…I log in and click on anything and an error comes up. Is FantasyDraft going to have a tourney for the upcoming golf tourney next week? Anyway hope the issue is resolved soon…thx Mac

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@Macspad70 said...

I still cannot get into the app…I log in and click on anything and an error comes up. Is FantasyDraft going to have a tourney for the upcoming golf tourney next week? Anyway hope the issue is resolved soon…thx Mac

I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulty getting into the app. It would be helpful if you could send a screenshot of that error to support@fantasydraft.com so that we can troubleshoot with you.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler