MAIN FORUM

Comments

• FantasyDraftSupport

• FantasyDraft Representative

Grinders,

Enjoy this freeroll tonight (Wednesday 10/23) for the first BIG slate of the NBA season!

$1,000 in FantasyCash prizes are up for grabs… and post your FantasyDraft username in this thread and we will pick 5 winners of a free ticket into this Sunday’s $350,000 Hooters Main Event ($50,000 to 1st)!

Come play rake free with us!

Exclusive $1,000 Freeroll

• wolfer

Wolfer

• delappj

delappj

• Ezekielx

ezekielx

• jpayt34

Beff34

• graybill720

Philsfan79

• VTHM76

VTHM76

• rallycap

Rallycap1

• mes21

Mes21

• eipsallig

Eipsallig

• hedzup

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Hedzup

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks for the freerolls, but I’m already screwed with Butler being scratched and the contest locked at 7pm despite his 7:30pm start time. I’d love to give FantasyDraft my business but without late swap it’s just throwing away $$$

• zpruitt3

@TheDataDetective said...

Thanks for the freerolls, but I’m already screwed with Butler being scratched and the contest locked at 7pm despite his 7:30pm start time. I’d love to give FantasyDraft my business but without late swap it’s just throwing away $$$

Butler was ruled out at 5:45. Thats on you

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@zpruitt3 said...

Butler was ruled out at 5:45. Thats on you

Pardon me for having a life outside of DFS. If a player’s game hasn’t started, he shouldn’t be locked yet

• gcarlso1

carls339

• zpruitt3

Pardon me for having a life outside of DFS. If a player’s game hasn’t started, he shouldn’t be locked yet

If you have a life outside of DFS – let me save you some money and tell you NBA is not for you

• DefinitelyMiami

miamivice14

• yisman

@zpruitt3 said...

If you have a life outside of DFS – let me save you some money and tell you NBA is not for you

funny and accurate

• duebby

2013 PFBC Finalist

• 2013 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

dfreaz5

• 2Slik

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

If your life gets in the way of making a move an hour and 15 minutes before one set tipoff time then you certainly don’t have time to stare at your phone for 3 1/2 hours with multiple pivotal points in the night.

• rog11sm

RG Overall Ranking

Rog11sm

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@2Slik said...

If your life gets in the way of making a move an hour and 15 minutes before one set tipoff time then you certainly don’t have time to stare at your phone for 3 1/2 hours with multiple pivotal points in the night.

I think you have it backwards. The classic argument against late swap is that locking all players at the start of the slate is somehow more accommodating to casual players. This is nonsense, however, because most casual players like myself have more important things to do than staring at the phone in the early evening waiting for lineups to be released. Most of us are still at work, picking up kids, making dinner, etc. If I have a player whose game starts at 8pm, I should be able to check for updates at 7:55pm and make changes to my LU accordingly. Lack of late swap only helps hardcore / professional users.

• FantasyDraftSupport

• FantasyDraft Representative

Congrats to wolfer stv1313 therazor32 goldeneagle kidzero, you have been selected to win a ticket into this Sunday’s $350,000 Main Event!

Check your upcoming contests in a little bit as these are being processed shortly.

• yisman

I think you have it backwards. The classic argument against late swap is that locking all players at the start of the slate is somehow more accommodating to casual players. This is nonsense, however, because most casual players like myself have more important things to do than staring at the phone in the early evening waiting for lineups to be released. Most of us are still at work, picking up kids, making dinner, etc. If I have a player whose game starts at 8pm, I should be able to check for updates at 7:55pm and make changes to my LU accordingly. Lack of late swap only helps hardcore / professional users.

Casual players are probably not going to be glued to their devices until 10:30 PM Eastern waiting for late scratches.

Late swap does help casual players. I can’t believe you are seriously arguing otherwise.

If there’s no late swap, all you have to do is check once at around 20 minutes before slate lock. If there is late swap, you have to check before every game is about to start. There could be 7, 7:30, 8, 8:30, 9, 10, 10:30 PM games on a full slate.

That means you have to repeatedly check all night.

• dylandreadful

dylandreadful

• therazor30

@FantasyDraftSupport said...

Congrats to wolfer stv1313 therazor32 goldeneagle kidzero, you have been selected to win a ticket into this Sunday’s $350,000 Main Event!

Check your upcoming contests in a little bit as these are being processed shortly.

Thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).