INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• FantasyDraftSupport

• FantasyDraft Representative

How many Elite 8 teams can you pick correctly? Compete for free to win a piece of the $5,000 FantasyCash prizes we are giving away…..including $1,000 to first and the top 500 finishers paid!

MAKE YOUR PICKS

And as a special for our RG players, enter and post your FantasyDraft username in this thread by 12:00 noon on Thursday as we will randomly give away $200 worth of MLB Opening Day GPP tickets!

Thanks for playing on FantasyDraft, enjoy!!

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

Thank you!

• tristanwolf

thanks for the ticket

• yisman

thanks for the ticket!

I have my teams alive in the challenge but that’s not saying much since all the 1s, 2s, and 3s advanced

https://twitter.com/FantasyDraft/status/1110193099232415744

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks very much for the ticket!

• hcassidy

Thank you for the ticket. My teams are dead as I chose a bunch of dogs trying to get cute.

• Nosuckoutplz

I can’t remember my pics exactly, no way to review them right?

• FantasyDraftSupport

@Nosuckoutplz said...

I can’t remember my pics exactly, no way to review them right?

Sign in here to review your picks.

https://page.fantasydraft.com/landing/2019-elite-bracket-challenge/review.php#picks-section

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks for the ticket!

• jarredsc7

thanks!

• eaglezzz

I got 7 out of 8 correct for the elite eight. Anyone have 8 for 8?

• FantasyDraftSupport

Hey everyone, results will be posted shortly. There were 11 entries with 8 of 8 correct, and 93 with 7 of 8.

• yisman

@eaglezzz said...

I got 7 out of 8 correct for the elite eight. Anyone have 8 for 8?

my only loss was picking UNC rather than Auburn.

Pretty surprised 11 had Auburn (plus the other 7! I’m sure some entries had Auburn but at least one loss elsewhere), but I don’t know how many entries there were. I asked on Twitter.

• strassnerte

I also got 7 of 8. The only mistake was picking Michigan over Texas Tech. I guess it should pay out somewhere around $15 fantasycash

• yisman

tons of people hit 6 of 8 and I guess they’ll all split the remaining $1200 or so

• Aftereffect

So how are the prizes distributed? Do the 11 entries that went 8 for 8 all share in the $1,000 first prize? Or are the 1st – 11th place prizes combined and then divided by 11? And then all the other winners share in the remaining prize pool? Does anyone know for sure?

• FantasyDraftSupport

Thanks everyone for playing. Here are the results.

Results

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).