INDUSTRY FORUM

• Alex

RG rep

EDIT: The promo bonuses will hit accounts shortly – please stay tuned!

fantasydraft

FantasyDraft has offered great promotions for RG members so far during the NFL season, and this week is no exception!

For NFL Week 5, play in the $100K Run and Gun GPP and FantasyDraft will match your winnings! There’s no limit on how much they’ll match, so enter the max (50 entries) and your entire winnings total will be matched by FantasyDraft!

This is a huge promo exclusive for RG members who signed up for FantasyDraft using one of our links. If you signed up through us in the past you are eligible for this promo. If you don’t currently have an account on FantasyDraft, make sure to use our link to be eligible for this promo (and other exclusive promos in the future)!

How To Play

1. If you haven’t already, click here to create your FantasyDraft account. If prompted, enter referred by “GRINDERS”.

2. Make a deposit on FantasyDraft. You’ll have your first deposit matched 100% (up to $600) and get a FREE one-year subscription to our FantasyDraft Incentives premium content. Remember – you must use our link to create your account in order to be eligible for this awesome promo. Existing depositors are all set, as long as you originally signed up through a RotoGrinders link.

3. Enter the $100,000 Run and Gun You can multi-enter if you’d like. Remember – every entry that cashes will have the winnings matched by FantasyDraft!

4. Add your FantasyDraft screen name to this thread to be eligible for the promotion.

Any of your entries that win will have the earnings matched in the form of FantasyCash

Best of luck to all of the entrants and make sure you get your entries in before the contest fills up!

Start building your lineups in the Run and Gun now!

As always, if you have questions, ask them in this thread and a FantasyDraft rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• kwame724

kwame724

• jmclark20

jmclark20

• MiamiJAY

MiamiJAY

• wolfpack8181

wolfpack8181

• pootnami

Pootnami

• hlyght10

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

hlyght10

• louiescards

DK KoTH winner

louiescards

• BeltWieldindad

could you check if I am RG referral or not? Username: Beltwieldindad

• mcarlisle21

Can you please check to see if I signed up through RG? mcarlisle21

• KellyCDickson

Username: KELLYCONLANDICKSON

• cowboytrucker

cowboytrucker

• fatkennyfosho

fantasydraft username – fatkennyfosho

• pcggenterprises

pcggenterprises

• Mochi22

mochi22

• gnoixiak

Gnoixiak

• XXXachillesXXX

RG Overall Ranking

XXXachillesXXX

• tblades

Tblades

• tsall

Fantasydraft name Tsall

• Jk1492

RG Overall Ranking

Jk1492

• sliderss

FantasyDraft and Rotogrinders, awesome promotion! Hopefully this sparks additional interest in the site and higher guaranteed tournaments!

Could you possibly update the google sheet for my eligibility? sliderss

Thanks!

• e4e5nf3nc6

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #21

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

In

e4e5nf3nc6

• AG02

AG02

• moonshiner

so is the match in cash that we can withdraw? or how does it work

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@moonshiner said...

so is the match in cash that we can withdraw? or how does it work

To quote from above,

Any of your entries that win will have the earnings matched in the form of FantasyCash

• commfiredawg

FD username: FantasyMLM
    I have been registered with FantasyDraft well before RG started offering link incentives. Under rules and procedures I cannot open another account. Your promotions should extend to all paying FD subscription members, otherwise I will be considering cancelling my RG subscription.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).