INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Alex

RG rep

EDIT: The promo bonuses will hit accounts shortly – please stay tuned!

fantasydraft

FantasyDraft has offered great promotions for RG members so far during the NFL season, and this week is no exception!

For NFL Week 5, play in the $100K Run and Gun GPP and FantasyDraft will match your winnings! There’s no limit on how much they’ll match, so enter the max (50 entries) and your entire winnings total will be matched by FantasyDraft!

This is a huge promo exclusive for RG members who signed up for FantasyDraft using one of our links. If you signed up through us in the past you are eligible for this promo. If you don’t currently have an account on FantasyDraft, make sure to use our link to be eligible for this promo (and other exclusive promos in the future)!

How To Play

1. If you haven’t already, click here to create your FantasyDraft account. If prompted, enter referred by “GRINDERS”.

2. Make a deposit on FantasyDraft. You’ll have your first deposit matched 100% (up to $600) and get a FREE one-year subscription to our FantasyDraft Incentives premium content. Remember – you must use our link to create your account in order to be eligible for this awesome promo. Existing depositors are all set, as long as you originally signed up through a RotoGrinders link.

3. Enter the $100,000 Run and Gun You can multi-enter if you’d like. Remember – every entry that cashes will have the winnings matched by FantasyDraft!

4. Add your FantasyDraft screen name to this thread to be eligible for the promotion.

Any of your entries that win will have the earnings matched in the form of FantasyCash

Best of luck to all of the entrants and make sure you get your entries in before the contest fills up!

Start building your lineups in the Run and Gun now!

As always, if you have questions, ask them in this thread and a FantasyDraft rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• clavinniu

clavinniu

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

The Run & Gun filled last night, thanks to everyone who took part in the promo!

Make sure your name is on the list BEFORE 1pm Sunday if you are participating.

Good luck and be on the lookout for more promos not only for NFL but also NBA, NHL and PGA.

• talonchick

talonchick

• frank411

There system would never let me deposit. I wanted to give them snother shot. Probably better off not playing against 3000 roto grinders entries though lol.

• Jc801

jc801

• bosox15

I posted in this thread earlier with my Username, where is the list so I can confirm it was noted?

• imrobins

imrobins

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@bzsports4 said...

bzsports4, can you check my eligibility?

Unfortunately you are not eligible as you were referred by a different user.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@BeltWieldindad said...

could you check if I am RG referral or not? Username: Beltwieldindad

Yes – you are eligible as you were referred by RotoGrinders.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Unfortunately you are not eligible as you were not referred by RotoGrinders.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@mcarlisle21 said...

Can you please check to see if I signed up through RG? mcarlisle21

Unfortunately you are not eligible since you were not referred by RotoGrinders.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@sliderss said...

FantasyDraft and Rotogrinders, awesome promotion! Hopefully this sparks additional interest in the site and higher guaranteed tournaments!

Could you possibly update the google sheet for my eligibility? sliderss

Thanks!

Yes – you are eligible since you were referred by RotoGrinders.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@ponzicrash said...

Can someone let me know if I’m linked to RG. Believe I signed up via the link last year but not sure.
    Username:Ponzicrash

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@Ashylarrymp said...

Can you confirm if i am eligible for the promo please? Username ashylarrymp.
    I either signed up through rotogrinders or no one but i heard of fantasy draft from you guys so i pray i entered the promo code thanks

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@virgosci said...

FantasyDraft name: virgosci

.. Please confirm. Thanks

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@moshei24 said...

FantasyDraft name: smileymodfs

Please confirm. Thanks.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@bologna said...

smashed – would like to know if Im eligible

Unfortunately you are ineligible since you were not referred by RotoGrinders.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@marker0357 said...

Can you confirm my eligibility please? Hounds

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@e4e5nf3nc6 said...

Confirm please.

Thanks!

e4e5nf3nc6

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@southside said...

Would like to check eligibility and in if so. Username: Southside

Yes – you are eligible.

• 3rdDFS

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2014 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

3rd_and_schlong

• msaltis14

msaltis14

• KillBill901

RG Overall Ranking

GrizzKhalifa901

• topspinner

topspinner-well bummer didn’t realize contest was already full before signing up

• mattmorgan91

FantasyDraft Name: MrPibb

Thanks!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler